My TikTok Journey - help appreciated

What is your biggest video in terms of views?

my second i posted - 105k views and growing :slight_smile: got a few between 20k-50k also

2 Likes

Keep it up! Lucky your first break came so early.

I wanna go to 100k but it seems like the stupid algo doesn’t favor me anymore :wink:

STATS: DAY 7
Creation Date: 6/4/2020 (UK DATE)
Niche: Inline Skating
Following: 13 - f/uf is too slow
Followers: 699

Was outside all day in the glorious sunshine (in my back garden calm down) so didn’t spend any time today but still got a load of traction!

Posted one video that got 800 views but woke up with over 100 notifications so getting hard to keep up with what content is blowing up!!

Update:
The big post got to 120& and climbing, all the other posts that seemed to be gaining traction got around 10k extra views each and now have stopped.

Going to rest it for a day and post another tomorrow to see if less posting helps. Probably doesn’t, but after all this is a test!

YOU CAN HELP:
As it’s a test I’m happy for you guys to suggest me to do things a certain way or post x amount etc and I can test it, see what happens and report back!

Thanks

2 Likes

I wouldn’t take a day off if I was you. I suggest posting 1 minimum, 3-4 max. Also, try to stay as consistent as possible. The algorithm loves consistency.

ok thanks! good to know

1 Like

UPDATE:

Just hit my first 1k followers!

STATS:
Creation Date: 6/4/2020 (UK DATE)
Niche: Inline Skating
Following: 17 - f/uf is too slow
Followers: 1000 + 301

Im barely on the app due to being busy irl, including getting a tan.

I post once a day and that is the only time I spend time on the app and still my notifications are constantly going berserk. ill say it again, if you’re not on TikTok already, get on it.

3 Likes

sounds great :+1: , any specific advice that you can share with the rest of us?

I like following your journey! congrats on hitting 1k followers!

1 Like

thank you bud! wish i had the same motivation that i do for insta!

Doing a similar journey there with 2 accounts creating a network if you wanna check it out!

1 Like

little update, have only posted 2 videos this week but i plan on getting back to my schedule.

Still… without posting Ive got (this week alone)
115k views on videos
2k followers
1k profile views

Stats:
following: 15
Followers: 1457

Will be back to posting 2-5 times a day and will update this in a few days

2 Likes

Always keep the schedule :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I know i should, just busy with more important things atm :slight_smile: and as you can see above, growth is still good

1 Like

Busy in quarantine? haha. What country you from?

yessir this is the time to build my empire going forward

and U.K :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like the sound of that, look like the quarantine got you motivated :muscle: keep going

1 Like

Thank you! it has indeed, im quite obsessive over projects especially in lockdown! have a lovely day :slight_smile:

1 Like

UPDATE

Not a lot has changed on my end, been posting 1 video a day and that’s literally about it.
Id say I should try harder but focusing on growing my IG page.

Autotokker 2.0 (whatever that means) launched today and i got a free trial so ill use that for a month and report back.

What ive noticed is that now all my videos i post get at least 5k views, which is pretty cool. and some seem to blow up quicker

Stats:
following: 15
Followers: 2073

4 Likes

how is Autotokker going?

1 Like