Mythbusting | Shadowbans · Datacenter Proxies & More

My proxy provider is luminati. In terms of my Jarvee settings, what I’ll say is that focusing on humanizing your activity as much as possible is going to help you avoid blocks. I’m not at liberty to share specifics.

1 Like

There are definitely factors out of our control. There are occasions where I experience inexplicable issues, such as like blocks after 1 like on an account with a perfect trust score, login issues which are spoken about nowhere on the internet and so on. Best not to think too hard about the outliers.

We’re all suffering from the new limitations, people are losing clients and leaving the industry - it really is survival of the fittest at this point. The solutions are out there waiting to be discovered, and a lot of them can actually be found on this forum. Things are slower, but they’re not over.

1 Like

I’m with you on all fronts, particularly that things are going to get worse. Instagram is not holding back lately. All of these new notifications people are receiving are enough to scare the living daylights out of an account manager, but there are always ways around it. They can’t ban every person on their platform. There is a crossover point between a human and a piece of software. Our job in essence is simply to navigate that line in order to be successful.

1 Like

Thank you. For sure, and moreover Instagram doesn’t always work correctly when it comes to these things. Will explain what I mean in a future reply on this thread and tag you.

1 Like

It’s my pleasure. Thank you for reading!

@kangmlee @blu3n0va

Hey guys.

Sure, that’s all great. But how do you explain creating a new account with a fresh trust rating on a trusted device and inventing a hashtag that’s never been used, and not appearing in it? I think that there are times when posts don’t appear because Instagram isn’t functioning correctly. I’m not saying that shadowbanning isn’t real. As I covered in the topic, it’s very real. I just think that sometimes people confuse the personalized algorithm and/or a technical issue with a shadowban. Thanks for both of your insightful input!

1 Like

@chriskostantewicz Thank you very much. Appreciate you reading and the complement.

2 Likes

How do you explain accounts that none of the posts show up in any hastags for an x amount of time? Currently happening to one of my accounts right now, 5 posts now that do not show up with any hastags, all hashtags were checked if banned. Hashtags were also checked on different accounts. Even in the insights, 0 hashtag visibility. The post averages 400 likes with 25ish comments with just 2k followers.

1 Like

If you check your business insights, how many impressions does it say you’re getting from hashtags?

Are the DC proxies still working for you?
I changed to HC mobile proxies a few months ago and they were working great until the June wave.
Now I receive temporary blocks all day every day.
I am guessing it is because the proxies are in Thailand and I am in the US.
So, far everyone I am speaking to is receiving temporary blocks using HC proxies, nothing more than temporary, but I am not even close to reaching 200 follows every day.

1 Like

You actually addressed most of the things that I have been disagreeing with people on this platform.
Mostly the issue of Mobile vs DC proxies as well as shadowbanning.

2 Likes

It’s definitely the location discrepancy which is causing you trouble. Always make your proxies country specific in order to avoid unnecessary flags. I’m still using DC proxies and they’re working perfectly. The only times I get issues are when Instagram itself is down, or when clients can’t help but go on following and liking sprees.

Glad to meet a like-minded individual! Thanks for confirming the points made. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for your reply.
I changed to mobile because I was receiving blocks from DC proxies located in my home state of CA.
Now since you are having success with DC proxies, I am not sure what to do.

My plan was to get mobile proxies in CA because the DC proxies in CA were not working for me.

1 Like

It’s my pleasure.

How often are you changing proxies on your accounts? Do you reset your device IDs and proxies and clear cookies when you incur inconvenient notifications or receive the compromised status? Are you using the full browser experience to view both external sites and internal Instagram profiles? What are your limitations like? Is there enough randomization in your actions?

I am using HC mobile proxies, so I am not changing the proxies at all and I am only following and unfollowing.
So, I am not really performing any other actions.
I have cleared the cookies, but does not really seem to help.
I am leery of changing the device IDs
Thanks for trying to help me!

1 Like

In all honesty I think that’s the problem. If you’re just following and unfollowing you may as well be breaking every rule. You need to intermingle your following and unfollowing with liking, story viewing and comment liking as well as browsing for the best results. Right now your actions are inhuman. No human only clicks the follow and unfollow buttons on the Instagram app for the entire duration of their subscription. Also, make sure that your targeting is industry specific so that it seems more relevant to the general purpose of your account. This is generally how I tend to avoid any trouble.

Hello, are you using EB or API? Or the classic EB when API is blocked? :smiley:

1 Like

EB when API is blocked only. API only doesn’t work for me, neither does EB only. :upside_down_face:

All good advice. I did employ the story viewing actions, but then all the trouble with story views I stopped it.
Then all the blocks with people liking and I stopped that too.
I just have problems with the temporary blocks, but I agree with you - the actions seem inhuman
There has just been so many blocks lately as a result of all of the additional actions, I stopped them all.
I definitely only target industry specific accounts - no worries there.
I will try to incorporate more of the other actions, but I still believe the foundation of my problem is the proxies.
Thanks for the advice!

1 Like