Nearly every thread a flame war -- why?

I hate to say this, because it may sound controversial, but I think we truly need the lv3 forums for the good people on this community to work together.

Getting to lv2 is restrictive, but it has been flooded with shitheads who have nothing to contribute and just want to be spoonfed when shit hits the fan.

Fuck this excuse.

If your clients are displeased then you clearly have fucked up as the service provider, and it’s not our fault.
You made the choice of selling a service that goes against TOS and you thought it wouldn’t come back to haunt you and completely destroy your business.
You were either naive or lazy. Now you’re paying the real market price on that.
Take your frustration somewhere else, because you only have yourself to blame.

The whole hivemind that everyone has been fucked is also false. I’m doing better than before, and so are a few others that were ahead of the curve.

(By you I mean anyone who thinks they can be douchebags because their business is fucked up, not you specifically)

already a flame started. THIS is what i am talking about. you could of replied without saying
fuck this excuse.

they are simply staying their views and you tell them to f off.
I rest my case.

3 Likes

there are people with different views –
folks gotta repsect that instead of thinking your a bad ass mo fo with all the right things.
bullshit.

2 Likes

I also learned a lot during this time :slight_smile:
At the beginning, I also waited for the center, or for someone to write :frowning:
But how much can you wait?
So I took a grip, I said that in this life everything depends on me and I’ve started almost 50 days, every day 12 hours of learning about ranges, etc.
I thought I learned a lot through these almost 4 years in MS.
But when I found this forum, I was actually a small drop in the sea: D
Now that I look 40 days back, I see what a huge leap I’ve made.
My knowledge has grown so that customers, as they were dissatisfied with these blockades, are now taken in the sky :slight_smile:
I was looking for, I studied until I found and invented :slight_smile:
At the beginning I did not understand people who write, such things as a colleague at the top, but then I understood and everything is good for a walk :slight_smile: And so thank you for all these words, the best and the best, because by now I’m here where I am and this only 40 days of daily study after 12 hours :slight_smile:
Where is the next year or 2 years: D O mother!

1 Like

Agree.

While @synch ‘s points are valid and I’m not personally offended - There is a clear anger in his voice and if you mix anger with anger, you are only going to get more anger which is what is happening now.

1 Like

I made it really clear that I wasn’t speaking directly to the guy who I was quoting. But thanks for focusing on the “meat” of my post.

1 Like