Necessity of more expensive 'HQ' Facebook Accounts?

How necessary is it to spend the extra money for the more expensive, ‘higher quality’ Facebook accounts?
(I’ll start by mentioning I’m doing not-for-profit work, so bare in mind that budget is a big consideration).

For example, I have accounts that have been quite new, weeks old or months old (costing less than $1 each, generally around 50 cents or less) which have worked fine for only light to moderate levels of activity, including page and post likes, occasional comments and shares. And generally speaking, they work good with some occasional verification checkpoints for some accounts.

However, if I want to now dedicate accounts for ‘heavy’ promotions, essentially doing a lot of group posts, private messages, etc. and as much marketing as possible from them, how necessary would it be to look into buying accounts which are more expensive due to being aged and being claimed to be higher quality. For starters, if I do pay more I will only pay more to someone actually reputable because they could just be making it up. But does it make quite a significant difference for the reliability of the account? Is it worth paying like $5 or more per account.

If so, can anybody recommend any providers on here (or elsewhere)? Thanks kindly :slight_smile:

It’s highly important to get HQ - aged accounts with some activity if possible.

I noticed that brand new profiles get “upload selfie” security check easily. Aged profiles can do a lot more actions without that check.

My suggestion would be to check out skyisthelimitservice FB accounts (google it)

Thanks Adnan.
Do you think if you get HQ Aged Accounts then it needs to be ones with activity? I’m wondering how much stronger an aged account with no activity would truly be compared to a 6 month old account with no activity.

I do have SkyIsTheLimit on Skype and since he seems be reputable given your recommendation I imagine he’d be the one I’d go through if I get HQ Aged accounts. I definitely couldn’t afford the premium accounts though, but am open to the $5 accounts if they would make a significant enough difference.

Can Mass Planner overcome photo verifications quite easily for the accounts or do accounts generally get blocked from Photo Verification? If the hurdle of photo verifications on the cheap accounts results only in the occasional checkpoints and waiting to be verified but the account survives the checkpoint then that would be tolerable, however, if they just die and can’t pass the photo verification checkpoint then that won’t really work.

Can you see it being possible to use the cheaper accounts and warm them up well enough that they can pass photo verifications and then do heavy promotion work?