Need.cars instagram help

I have an instagram account @need.cars and I’m trying to figure out the best way to get real followers and not fake followers. People who will engage in the content. Would love to figure out a way to get more content posted daily without having to take all the pics. I currently go to car shows on the weekends and take a bunch of pics of cars and then post them throughout the week to gain followers. But it’s a slow process. In the future I’d love to be able to have my son use the account to market some car parts or mods for cars or something. Any ideas?

1 Like

Hi there. I was going to keep this a secret before we had a few more posts up, but i just created this list of car hashtags which you may find useful in your targeting.

If you’d like your account growth managed, please send me a direct message and we can chat further.

Go on related hashtags to cars and start looking to see what engagement matches follower counts!

2 Likes

It’s hard if you post your own photos, people will more likely click on the photo that looks like/or is photoshopped/edited.

If I were you, I wouldn’t look at it as building a long term business that can be passed down to generations but as some hobby.

Any ideas on that?