Need help for my first step in IG/ MMO advanture

Hi everyone, i found our forum about 1 week, after read many posts and research in some where else. It really moves me and now i want to take some actions.
Im from 3rd country, sorry for my bad English. Im still young (19) and need to pay for my life, school etc…fees by myself. Life fucked me a lot now because of it, my budget is very low. I understand that the way to succed in this method is test, test and test, but i need some advices from you guys to lowest the cost ( what i must have, what i should and what i dont really need, what i should learn about at the beginning)

• What i have now: Dynamic IP, SIM (easy to buy and very cheap). Im creating IG accounts now so i can use them later, CPA network accounts, (youtube channels).

• What i think i need: MP, old IG accounts for faster( who should i buy), proxies. Is it okay, if i warm up some new accounts now, then put them to MP using another country proxies?

• Do i need to buy hosting and cheap domains now? Must i make 1 Landing Page/Domain for each account?
    I dont know how to create a good landing page now, i know that i can use HTTP Track( will learn later). But sooner or later i need to make my own landing pages, what or where should i learn to make it my own? Or should i buy an account from some landing page website template.

And about CPA, CPI and network:

• Is it okay if i spam my landing pages to social groups?
  • In landing page, how can i collect emails, Is it okay if i send to their gmail my other landing pages?
  • If i tell the visitors that, they will have more chances to win if they do more offers. And if someone does 5 offers for me, does it violate the rules?

Please give me some advices or plans and thank for answer my noob questions.