Hey guys,
Do we have anybody who owns a dental page here?
I’m willing to pay for shoutouts.
It’s going to be hard to find a page that is specifically a ‘dental page’… What kind of service or product are you promoting? Teeth whitening kit? Fashion, fitness, or health pages will probably be your best bet.
my client is a dentist
I’m promoting her big ego.
Those are always fun clients hehe.
Powerlikes may be useful for ego boosting. ![]()
Fuelgram PL kill engagement 
You can go on here and purchase shoutouts from a lot of different pages https://shoutcart.com/browse/?ref=129221
how make money from shoutcard ?
Maybe you can reach out to that guy:
One question regarding your statement:
So you participated in that group and you made the experience that ER fell? If so, maybe you can make a short comment about that here (because it would be the right topic):
https://mpsocial.com/t/fuelgram-scam-or-the-real-deal/27004/32
Thank you!!
Ok. I just responded.