Need New Method to Mass-Download IG Pics. 4kstogram No Longer Works

A better take away would be to search topics before creating a new thread. It’s like the API depreciation threads. If people didn’t stop them thats all MP social would be for the last 3 weeks (even though it still has been)

2 Likes

@wortime, Ahhh didn’t see that until now. For some reason, this guy has beef with me and it seemed as though he was bringing it here, too. Good to know, as I was also unfamiliar with that rule! Thanks for the polite correction!

1 Like

@EmpireNetwork some friendly advise for you. Don’t arque with the leaders you will never win. They give way to much value to this forum.

7 Likes
6 Likes

That’s not true. A friendly argument or one with valid viewpoints is fine. It should be encouraged even.

1 Like

I answered one of your question, then i have a beef? Funny.

We can handle it;) you have seen what kind of advice you get from us leaders, and all other users, when you have respect. Just let people react the way they do. The only thing that will happen is that dont get advice from more experienced guys.

Danny

4 Likes

Yes you have a point :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I wouldn’t really call this arguing, so much as standing up against anyone creating non-constructive negativity on this forum.

I love that GIF :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Advice is great. Non-constructive criticism to anyone is unwarranted. I will concede that I was in the wrong on this topic, as I was unaware of the rules. For that, I do apologize.

1 Like

Hey guys, just so as not to distract and get off topic and make this a “bitch about the forum thread”, I would suggest taking this to a private DM. Also, if you feel any of the leaders (including myself) are out of line, you can flag a comment or send them a DM asking what their deal is. We never see any flags against us so don’t worry. I am sure I have more flags than the United Nations.

3 Likes

EDITED : by @wortime

Ha…I can’t win!! :joy:

2 Likes

When you get to lv2 you will see how much value they all bring, its definitely worth being patience :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is this some candid camera or something?

Edit:

I closed this topic for some hours. Will open it after some consulting.

4 Likes