Need Quality proxy for Instagram

from day 0
once you buy the proxy the guy gives you a guide how to set up everything and how to use it

Which guy are you referring to?

I can vouch for that, he does provide quality proxies… and accounts… and he has good customer support. One of the few standup people that make sure their customers are happy. He’s a member here too, and has a sales thread here too last time I checked. His handle is @Verona on here.

I don’t know if this type of post is not approved, if it is mods feel free to remove it. When I know someone has quality services and actually stands behind them I like to give credit where it’s due, as alot of people are just looking for a quick buck and don’t have the ability to think about recurring sales and long term customers.

Sally Verona from BHW

@verona is also a trusted seller here.

Thanks for mention. I have to admit that all of us use different accounts and settings. One of the most important things is: we interact with different people, actually our accounts interact with different users and even if to use the same settings - the results would be different. Thats why every single account has its own trust level. And exactly that’s why - sometimes it’s possible to run a big number of accounts with one proxy and sometimes vice versa.

Yes, im here :wink:

Many thanks. I would say its not always possible to provide high service, but we are trying.

Thanks, for mention @wortime

Thx for your video @jbaum You saved me a lot of time and money bro!

My pleasure! :slight_smile: