Need Quality proxy for Instagram

from day 0
once you buy the proxy the guy gives you a guide how to set up everything and how to use it

1 Like

Which guy are you referring to?

I can vouch for that, he does provide quality proxiesā€¦ and accountsā€¦ and he has good customer support. One of the few standup people that make sure their customers are happy. Heā€™s a member here too, and has a sales thread here too last time I checked. His handle is @Verona on here.

I donā€™t know if this type of post is not approved, if it is mods feel free to remove it. When I know someone has quality services and actually stands behind them I like to give credit where itā€™s due, as alot of people are just looking for a quick buck and donā€™t have the ability to think about recurring sales and long term customers.

2 Likes

Sally Verona from BHW

1 Like

@verona is also a trusted seller here.

2 Likes

Thanks for mention. I have to admit that all of us use different accounts and settings. One of the most important things is: we interact with different people, actually our accounts interact with different users and even if to use the same settings - the results would be different. Thats why every single account has its own trust level. And exactly thatā€™s why - sometimes itā€™s possible to run a big number of accounts with one proxy and sometimes vice versa.

Yes, im here :wink:

Many thanks. I would say its not always possible to provide high service, but we are trying.

Thanks, for mention @wortime

3 Likes

Thx for your video @jbaum You saved me a lot of time and money bro!

1 Like

My pleasure! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why dontā€™t i see your video.

1 Like

Cause itā€™s not there anymore. Somehow disappeared :hole:

1 Like

I canā€™t see the video on the thread, I swear that I was looking all over it, but canā€™t find it, would you mind to PM it to me?

You canā€™t see the video because heā€™s a shill. Heā€™s an alt account of someone who was banned. The very same guy who made the videos likely.

Huh?

• Not a shill
  • Not an alternative account
  • Was never banned

PM me if you want the video. I removed it from the forum because of some people claiming that ā€œitā€™s not right to share something which has too much value, such that, if everyone knew about it, the value of it would decrease with each additional person taking advantage of itā€.

Itā€™s a reasonable claim, but still happy to share it with anyone who wants, just send me a PM. I prefer to keep it off the public forum

3 Likes

I might be wrong, but since the video was deleted, I canā€™t say for sure. But I am pretty sure it was someone who was banned from the forum.

does self made ipv4 DC proxies still good?
ratio 1:1

It was me. Lol. I was never banned from forum. Video was removed because of some YouTube comments and people were upset that I was sharing it. So I just said to them Iā€™d delete the video. Still happy to help people, but I guess doing so publicly in the forum is not appreciated by some members of the forum.

Yes, still fine. You can PM me and I will send you the video link.

1 Like

Can you send me the video please

:arrow_forward: Be me
:arrow_forward: need proxies
:arrow_forward: video.movie is deleted.
:arrow_forward: wtf.jpg
:arrow_forward: Still need proxies
:arrow_forward: What do?

Can I please get the video as well?

1 Like

Send me DM, will send you privately.