Need suggestions for buying a custom PC setup!

I am looking to make a setup for myself,currently I am using a laptop with 8 GB Ram and it’s damn slow and never fulfills any needs.

CPU Consumption is always above 80% no matter if I am just using my browsers and now it’s a headache.

I need suggestions to buy a custom setup,what processors should I get and someone who already has good experience with some amd processors with custom built PC’s.

Budget is not a problem,just want a solution that has good processors and high speed,will mostly look for 16 GB Ram.

Please help me with this,Thankyou.

1 Like

Check out pcpartpicker.com, lots of builds and links to everything needed, if you don’t have time to research individual components.

1 Like

I would recommend the AMD Ryzen 3 3200G 4-Core 3.6GHz, WD Blue 1 TB Internal SSD, and G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32 GB 288-Pin RAM

1 Like

Will you use Jarvee on it? If yes, you can contact support and tell them how many accounts you will use and which social networks and they will tell you some general recommended specifications that are required for running some amount of accounts smoothly.

2 Likes

@Luca has made some good suggestions, I would just add that it’s important that you know how many accounts you want to run, and depending on that you should be able to decide what setup exactly would you need. It’s best that you contact their support, explain to them how many accounts you want to use and they will instruct you.

Either this CPU or a Ryzen 5 3600x. It’s a Hexa core that can go up to 4.2Ghz and I’m telling you, it’s a beauty when it’s getting turned on!

Consider a decent GPU as well in your setup if you are editing content on your own for platforms. You’d rather use 20% of a 8GB GPU in PS, LR, PR or any other Adobe software than to give away 50-60 or even 70% of the available RAM for a fast work flow.

2 Likes

I will keep that in mind for sure,also I am considering to upgrade on 16 GB Ram once and for all to get some fast working PC and reduce the headaches totally😂

1 Like

I payed €1.000 for a more than decent setup for 2020

CPU Ryzen 5 3600x
16 GB RAM
GPU GTX 2060S
HDD 1TB
SSD 500GB

If you say budget is not problem, I gotta tell you, I do all my work at half the time and I also get the chance to do some gaming from time to time.

But work related speaking, everything I was doing before it only takes me half the time now. Best investment ever!

1 Like

This will be the exact setup I will be making,mostly will choose 1 TB SSD.

This has always been my dream setup since two months,Now I am finally going to get it…

1 Like

This might be needing some gudiance