Need to buy 150 non-pva , aged Instagram

need to buy 150 non-pva , aged Instagram

if anyone has them available, please leave your skype. thank you

Maybe you should check buyaccs.com, they sell accs in bulk, but I haven’t tested thrm personally.

3 Likes

If you find a seller or a website selling accounts, don’t buy 150 in bulk, buy only 10 to test them out first.

3 Likes

I don’t understand that website ?!?! its in another language, do you know any other sites for buying accounts because im having the same problem :confused:

1 Like

There should be English version too

You can try buyaccs.com/en <- english version
also qualitymedia.info

1 Like

There is english version ( _https://buyaccs.com/en/index.php ), but I don’t recommend them.

All accs what I had bought there are always dying in ~1 week. Not only instagram. Also they don’t have the best reviews in Russian internet, and there was proofs that they are selling same accounts for few hands ( also recovery emails, so it’s easy to steal accs ).

2 Likes

hmmm this is good to know so people can avoid them…

Can you recommend better provider at similar prices?
I have 30+ accounts that I bought from buyaccs and my experience with them is generally positive. Yesterday I bought 20 aged IG accounts. They were not aged as advertised and all of them required PV on first login, so I asked for replacement. They replaced all 20 but same thing happened. Now I asked for another replacement, I hope they will get it right eventually.

I go different way. I have a guy who I met in online game :smiley: ( he is very young ), and when I need accounts he is making accs like i need on my proxies for few $ :smiley:

okay, i tried the service provider mentioned here, but as the other person said, the accounts disabled in 4-7 days. i looked for 3 days, and finally found a good ig and fb source. 1 month accounts for 1.25 which is fine by me.

1 Like

We have almost selling alot of account . with high quality low price .

hit me on skype ( uam091 )

Can you tell us more about your accounts? How old are they, what are their prices?

all are new account with price 1$

1 Like

too expensive, new accounts cost 0.25-0.50

i buy semi old accounts from a guy ( kik- rdx786x ), accounts works great… he sells them for $ .50 each… works great for me.

So this guy has a user name something786x on kik, and you have something786b here.
Tell that guy to join our forum :slight_smile:

3 Likes

He is a special person… Go talk to him on kik… He is a busy man…if u know what I mean u know it​:joy::grin::grin::joy::joy::joy:

hmm , I do not have kik , what is his skype?

@monpaycom @insomnijak @insomnijak Hello guys, i have noticed it’s quite hard for new people to IG finding good accounts, if you need something from 100-200 accounts, i can provide that. I couldn’t provide 1000+ accounts at once, because my method is kind of slow, but in the other hand i am using residential proxies(those which real are using so IG can never ban them) price is 1$ for 1month~ account+email , if you need anything else hit me up on skype maby i can help :slight_smile: afterall it’s not about the money i just want better reputation on forum.
my skype - mantasxxx19901

4 Likes