Need to make $3K/mo. on Insta in 3 Months

No problem, goodluck!

Just remember, you have to give, give, give, give, give, before you can take.

4 Likes

@Smylie nice info thanks so much

3 Likes

very ability and i believe

lol…you just had to didn’t you

thank for the question and the very helpful answer , great answer,

The best success I’ve had so far is with building my ownr E-commerce brands ( PoD/private label/dropshipping ) and having a lot of satellites sending traffic to the main store through tags , mentions , comments etc. From my experience , it gets me about $100-$200/month for each account. 30 accounts and you will have a strong stores’ facebook pixel , subscriber list and a strong asset - $3’000/month e-commerce store. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

When you say $100-200/mo. what are you referring to? Each IG account brings you $100-200/mo?
30 accounts is not a problem. I have 75 right now so I know I can deal with it.
But I’d love to understand more details here. What’s your process more/less

I use referral/affiliate programs to build the brands and cash in at the same time. And yes, each IG accounts brings about $100-$200 monthly. But to do so, you have to have experience with e-commerce,copywriting, shopify etc.

2 Likes

Could this strategy work using fashion affiliates? I’m currenlty using linkshare, CJ, and Performance Horizon.

It could if your accounts have the right focus

@Englishdubb do you have any recommendations? I’m currently pursuing high fashion. Or should I use cheap more affordable brands?

I think it is ok

What is this I don’t even. Why are you spamming pointless replies?

1 Like

how do you create 4-5 new account everyday? im trying to do that but stuck with email creation when its needed phone verification also with instagram :frowning:

basically you get a proxy, open the account, don’t perform actions for 48 hours…then start with all actions at the same time but very light settings…

go to 123accs.com for more info on warming up an account - not my website, just found it and it was useful.

btw…you can buy gmail accounts from VALAR SOLUTION or alternatively you can also use an existing gmail and just add a “.” - Instagram will accept it.

So if you opened one account with ahgaueihg@gmail.com, you can open a second Instagram account with ah.gaueihg@gmail.com. Notice that I added a “.” after the “h”.

Are people still doing that? I haven’t heard this one since last year.

Still works my friend

I don’t know about ‘’.’’ , but I use ‘’+’’ for the existing email addresses and it works just fine. With recent algo changes, I would recommend trying and creating your own accounts through the proxy you intend to use and sloooowly warming them up, to have a higher trust score. Bought accounts are starting to work worse and worse ( atleast for me ) if they are not put on mobile proxies - I assume that most people don’t want to spend that much on proxies ($2-$4)

Agreed. Building your own accounts from scratch is the way to go. Moreover, do it on the IP you plan to use. Agreed agreed

what if it needed email verification if i add . to existing email?