New "Account Compromised" Messaging

Yes a lot here too.

3 Likes

If the message is “COMPROMISED” don put never again in softs with automatization.
Sorry but is a reality.

1 Like

Yeap! Time to say goodbye to this automation world :slight_smile:

If an account throws the error of COMPROMISED for having put it in an automation system, if you put it back you will be suspended for 7 days, and then receive a total block.

2 Likes

Based on? I’ve had plenty of those. No issues except for week block which sucks but doable

2 Likes

Yes, of course, time may work for you, but it is only a matter of time.

based on test cases, studies, analysis, information shared with automation groups where I belong, etc.

1 Like

Could you please give us solid prove?

Since the account compromised wave + hard blocks popped up last days, and most of these accounts that I am aware of just got enabled to do the actions again a day ago, how could you state such thing based on just 1 day of tests?

You should choose better your words and do not state something like that. If you have facts that prove it, it would be just one theory, nothing more. Less speculations please.

You have facts and prove something = THEORY
Why? You are not an IG developer or something like that to state nothing.

3 Likes

Agreed and if you remember after the two week block accounts returned to activity completely fine… until now

1 Like

A solid prove?. You just have to read the clear message that Instagram is telling you. I do not need to be an Instagram Developer, it is telling you for sure that you are using an automation system and that you will be suspended. Do you need more prove´s than those? That warning is coming out to people who have 4g proxies and very low settings.

1 Like

In 90% of cases, if your client gets this message and you start automating again, next block will be 7 days, not just follows but also likes and no posting for 7 days.

2 Likes

So the solid prove are the IG message?

So all of us already have this prove bro. :grin:

What I said is: less speculations, more prove
nothing more

Lets stay focus in the topic and trying to help others please, and it would be easily achieved doing less speculations, more prove

Yes, I know that (I got it in 100% de accounts that got the compromised account alert). That is why I said:

What I said is related to this claim:

I currently manage more than 700 instagram accounts. They are all customers. I have proof. And if this topic is just about helping is what I am doing humbly:

"IF AN ACCOUNT SAY " COMPROMISED “STATE, DO NOT RETURN IT BECAUSE YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CUSTOMER AND HIS WORK LATE OR EARLY”.

It may not be something you want to hear, but warning message is also a way to help.

1 Like

One of the points that instagram analyzes to verify if you are doing automation, is the movement of the mouse on the screen that always has to be in the foreground.
Did you read that in INSTAGRAM PAGE? Or do you just read this forum and build on your experience?
Do you know any automation tool that simulates that human behavior?

Before dismissing my opinion you should respect it, as I respect that of any member of the group.

In this case, preventing is avoiding a major problem.

1 Like

It will be non-sense to continue this chat with you. Let’s stay focus in the topic and we would perform better to our clients. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes man, I am graduated in Science Engineering and I am an iOS developer. But I think saying what my background is (what I know or not) and what I have (1 or 5.000.000 clients) will not helping anyone in this topic.

Again, let’s stop this non-sense “I know more, I am more” and let’s stay focus in the topic and helping each other getting a solution with less speculation and more proves.

1 Like

What is your game plan for your 700 clients receiving the compromised pop up?

1 Like

Hi Socially, first, all of my customers dont have compromised message.
The clients that threw that screen at me do not put them back in Jarvee or similar systems. Instagram already knows that you are automating it, the message itself says. It is no longer a suspicion, it is already a success.

1 Like

So how many of your 700 clients have gotten this message? Are you just canceling their subscription? Are you still taking on new clients?

2 Likes

I write to you privately so as not to hinder this post. Total there is nothing new that will bring more than I already said