New "Account Compromised" Messaging

So temporary blocks lead into Account Compromised message.

How can we stop “temp blocks”?

1 Like

It would be really interesting to know what you’re gonna do with those clients receiveng the compromised message

1 Like

First of all stop the account for at least 3 days.

1 Like

OK, most of our clients started getting Account Compromised message

all on 4g proxies, god/like settings with proper warmup.

What is the process you suggest after changing password? When do you opt for first interactions?

2 Likes

I sad to my clients to change their password from themselfs ( I don’t like to use Jarvee/MP on this operations). I’m planning to start very slowly and do some test in minor accounts in 3 days

do for one or two weeks only like and story viewing , commenting what i am seeing is that follow is triggering the hard block for 7 days

we are planning on doing ¨7 days completely off
then start a brand new warmup - story views - then follows (after 3-5 days)

3 Likes

Seems like a general problem. In Uk, Germany and Italy a lot of users are having issues logging in, posting and using IG at all. Maybe it is not related to automations?

By the way 90% of my clients (20) get this issue.

2 Likes

90% of my 100 clients are getting this

2 Likes

I think it is not related to automations. I think it’s IG which is messing around.
They are killing “likes”, they are rolling out the possibility to post from the Creator Studio and rolling out several monetization features for videos.

What do you think?

1 Like

I think it’s definitely related to automations. As the msg clears says the account share password to a growth company. It’s cant be more clear than that.

3 Likes

Yes but Jarvee claims, for example, that they are not seen by IG as a growth company. which is your opinion?

1 Like

please bro you cant be serious that you actually still believe this

the moment you connect your account to Jarvee/MP IG knows that very second.

5 Likes

Yeah maybe u’re right. So does this means using Jarvee is over?

If after the “Account compromised” message you are getting the 7 days hard block (no likes, comments, post), I created this topic to talk about it.
Hope we can find a solution ASAP.

I know I saw this somewhere but couldn’t find it when I searched. Sorry if it is a repeat (I’m sure it is, but couldn’t find anyone who got this exact message)

I got the attached screenshot as a message using very conservative warm upsettings for an account I grew through F/UF. It had been dormant for a few months but I started it up again using Jarvee again and saw this error.

I am now using 4g proxies (wasn’t before)

My question is, what should I do? How long do I wait before resuming efforts? Any settings I should change?

Thanks for your help!

IG

8 Likes

there is a topic about that already , Here you go buddy :
https://mpsocial.com/t/massive-account-compromised-wave/76992

1 Like

Oh damn. Instagram is catching up :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Thank you! Sorry I couldn’t find it for some reason when I searched.

I guess I don’t have access to that post :confused: