New AI-based Instagram Hashtag tool

Just found this in a blog post somewhere, apparently it uses AI to determine hashtags to used based on the image. So far it’s actually been pretty accurate at finding interesting tags to use.

Just drag and drop/upload, choose your filters and number of tags to use and done. It’s also really fast.

Tool: https://app.photerloo.com/InstagramHashtagKeywordingApp/

Example:

6 Likes

I would say it’s pretty accurate. But the suggested hashtags are a wee wonky. Still neat though.

#manitoba #mandalaybay #mancity #portraitoftheday #hairproduct #womanfashion #people_and_world #chinaglaze #faceswap #haironfleek #outdoorliving #manchestercity #hairbow #hairartist #manfashion #peoplecreatives #hairgrowth #hairychest #portrait_vision #womancrush #manicpanic #hairweavekiller #humaninterest #hairdid #mangaka #mangaboy #hairbundles #mandalaart #womanpower #facecharacter

1 Like

I’d say they’re 100%, you are Man City Womancrush Mangaboy personified.

1 Like

But they don’t appear to use it themselves.

I should test it on a few accounts to see whaddup.

1 Like

I mean proper hashtag research is way better, but this is a fun gimmick for finding some seed keywords.

1 Like

It is an interesting idea but the hashtags are way too generic to be useful. Fun though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s pretty interesting that they launched it without pricing, probably trying to get enough people to adopt it. Kind of weird they use squarepsace…

1 Like

Yeah, seems like it from the structure of the URL, probably going to go paid once it’s “beta tested” by the internet.

1 Like

Hmmm that is neat i will have to try it out

AI is also used for lotto winning numbers. As far as I recall, nobody won that way. Makes for a great gimmick, unless it uses Fuzzy Logic ( doubt it, can’t learn each niche and each account variance) Humans still do better IMO

3 Likes