New Idea to Explode Post Reach 🔥

I just found this out by accident so I’m writing a quick guide on it. I’m not sure how exactly to do this on JV since I don’t use it much but I’m sure there is a method to do it, I know on GMT there was.

So I had just posted on one of my accounts and I had switched to another to post a comment as I find that encourages others to comment as well and I noticed the send post button. With it I could click send to people who followed my account (I know this is not new I just never thought of it really before). As a test I sent it to 100 people who followed me.

Out of the 100 I sent it to withing 6 hours about 70 had responded in some way and I went to the account that had posted the pic and about 30 of those 70 had liked, 4 had commented, and 6 had followed.

So I was thinking, what if those who did the M/S method also used their slaves to mass message a new post to it’s followers to boost the mother’s engagement and speed up growth.

Just as some info about the accounts

Account 1 (posted photo)
18k followers
6% ER
HQ Photography

Account 2 (sent 100 DMs)
750 followers
new account
4% ER
HQ Photography

idk if this is a known method but I just thought I’d share it.

8 Likes

Would be a nice Feature in JV

1 Like

Would be an amazing feature*

this would be amazing.

Decent idea but i think it can be done with scheduling when you post you schedule with your slave account time to comment but problem is that always.you have to change link of the new mother post

This would be an awesome feature! Never thought about this actually.