New IG Growth Strategy Needed

Okay cool.
So what is it that makes this tactic powerful or beneficial? Is it something more than simply having an extra 15 likes that you might not have had?

this is her thread, please don’t hijack it. There are plenty of info on how they work using ‘search’ function or google what a DM group is.

1 Like

Ok, I will. Yeah, they are just sitting there. I am not sure why. I will invite the one person that is active to go with me. Thank you so much for all of the help!

1 Like

Also, I have been scraping the engagement rates of the accounts that I have been putting as follow sources. When I analyzed the best performing follow sources, I was really surprised. I thought that if the engagement rate of accounts is high (5-10% around), so when testing those accounts as follow sources they should be good follow sources with good follow-back ratio. So basically I thought this: the higher the engagement rate of the account the bigger the follow-back ratio of that account is. BUT THIS IS NOT TRUE. I have even exported the best performing accounts (their follow-back ratio) and its engagement rates and put everything into Excel Graph to see if there is something in common. The fluctuations were all over the place. So my verdict was: do not look at the engagement rate of the accounts, but only look at those who haven’t bought any fake followers. That’s it.

3 Likes

That is what I am trying to figure out now. How to vet my follow sources. Anyone can hop into 5 auto like-rounds a day and have a ton of likes from real accounts. And then these follower numbers, how do I know they are real? I am switching from one system back to another that gives more insight on what is getting the best return. I just need to figure out how to read it. LOL

I have cut my sources down by literally 90 percent so I can get a better feel as to what I am working with.

I haven’t tried any powerlikes, as I just don’t even want to try though. Had heard bad experiences using them. I believe if those big accounts are liking your content and those accounts are not following you, it is a big footprint for IG. Better have them all follow your account and then do the likes, preferably at differnet times (not like every 8PM every day)

To be honest, I feel that the better strategy would be to have as many RELEVANT sources as possible, run it for awhile, and then see which sources offer you the best ratios. That way, you can start to analyze which targets are the most productive from a larger sample size.

Tracking sources is soo hard. Follow back ratio only doesn’t really tell you if those people are also the ones engaging with your content or interesting in your monetization methods. You might be following a bunch of bots that auto follow back

1 Like

That makes sense. But if your goal is strictly follower numbers, then the follow sources are valuable. Jarvee has follow source tracking included.

1 Like

Oh…wait. I want growth. Like real growth, with real people, who like my content. So I guess, when I say growth I should be more specific. I am trying to get my account in front as many real people and build a tribe. I block spam and fake accounts on the regular…LOL.

2 Likes

Concentrate on developing relations with other accounts, keep on f/u the same with what you use now, what you need is the vehicle now to accelerate your growth and that’s only possible by DM and e.g. groups

2 Likes

@Phago do you mind sharing what bot you use?

@jpfletcher8 Send @Adnan a PM. He has a big list of bots. I use one of the bots on the list with huge success.

6 Likes

@HenryCooper really appreciate this tip!

1 Like

I use the same one. Adnan will help you :slight_smile: