New Instagram Error: 'Try Again Later' - 1st July 2020

mine has been like that since the 14th of july and i still don’t know what to do

Dont know if this will help but also have this problem:
This is API full emu, I get block…

1. Stop all tools, Waited 2-3 days, then re ran F tool. Usually this works as this Try Again is around 3 days. If not relogin, or delete cookies and relogin, see if it works. Set back to day of warmup settings if working

2. Now if the above doesnt work, wait another 2-3 days. Then do the same. Set back to day of warmup settings if working

Usually after step 1 it works for me, I’ve had 4-5 accounts work, and 1 annoying account back running after 6 days using step 2.

Hope this helps!
edit: sry just horrid grammar haha

Have you tried changing the account proxy? Also try to lower the settings to your warmup settings as suggested by testing123.

All these ways mention above do work, but after 3-6 days they will get a block again. I have 15 accounts running fine for over 5 months and I know for a fact those accounts aren’t touched by my clients.

I tested out the method from Roy and I can confirm that it works:

1. Re-login with the embedded browser in your account
  2. Change IP or proxy of the account having a block
  3. Reset Device ID of the accounts
  4. Relogin in the account
  5. Change password
  6. Start the follow tool
  7. The account won’t start because password isn’t valid
  8. Relogin with the new password

And your temp block is gone!

2 Likes

The changing password method worked for me!

Whenever I try to change my password it says it’s wrong and to try again later?!

I’m glad that this worked for you!

Important to mention is that you don’t have to go through all the steps straight away. I would take the steps one-by-one. After making one step check it the block is gone. If it still persists I would proceed to the next step, so on and so forth.

I want to highlight that as I haven’t done in the first post. The reason for that is that changing password or device ID shouldn’t be done more often than necessary as it can lead to issues if done too frequently. Especially if login/logout and IP change is working, I would save the other options for very aggressive and recurring blocks.

That’s right, and avoid loging out more than twice per day, it would lead to frequent AC. However, you can change your IP as much as you need to, it won’t do anything :+1:

1 Like

Hi, that’s awesome! But how do you do the first three steps? What do you mean by embedded browser, and can a VPN work? And what do you mean by device ID?

Also, so I don’t use Jarvee or any instagram automation and still got this, so how should I go about it without a Jarvee account because I see that resetting the device ID is a Jarvee thing.

Hi Denis - do you rotate your proxies if changing ip?
and if you do - do you stick with the same country? or random? ( I assume if your client is in usa, ud only stick with usa, and rotate with other usa ones)

thanks

Have you tried any of those methods on hard blocks?

@testing123 Of course. Yes, same country, same town

1 Like

Won’t work on hard blocks. Tested it. Hard blocks are connected to the account, not to the session and device.

1 Like

Some accounts that have never botted… ever. Blocked after 4-5 follows in api. How this is not MP leaving fooprints for IG to detect is just beyond me.

How much time between approaching for example step 2 if 1 doesn’t work? Normally I try to give the account 24-48hrs if the relogin doesn’t work, then try again?

My findings so far. Block stays up for 3 days and you can relog again, you can like and unfollow while this is happening. I really don’t know why this is popping up, is still looking to random for me.

Mine has been up for 2 weeks

I got the same problem

how to change my IP ,