New Instagram monthly limits - solution for follow-blocks

Guys, I can’t tell if he is right. But what happened to one of my client account let me think it might.

On the 15th of may, my “CLIENT” 6 months plan stoped. So I stopped F/UF on Jarvee.
On 4th of june, like everyone here all my account got follow block (except for the new ones) including my former “CLIENT” for which I wasn’t boting since two weeks.

I juste double checked the stats. On 4th of june the number of follow during the last 30 days was 6 340.

The next day, on 5th of june the number of follow done during the 30 last days was 5 261… And the follow block desapired. So Kacper might have something here.

In 8 days I have an other account from a client that will pass down the level of 6 000 follow during the last 30 days. I’ll keep you posted the block disapear :slight_smile:

Good luck guys

6 Likes

This thread should be shut down. We already have a mega thread on it and this is just someone spewing. Raises more issues with threads like these.

4 Likes

Do you have old account doing less than 6000 a month with no block?

Can’t help you sorry only do F UF…
Please read my experience, he might have find smthg

You might test it on a friend account ?

1 Like

Probably. Need more time to be sure.

1 Like

The only real way to test this monthly cap would be fresh accounts / testing without that you can’t really say its a cap.

I don’t see why Instagram would make this kind of “cap” to be honest.

1 Like

While I appreciate your feedback and thoughts on what may or may not work, I have quite a number of accounts that blows this theory out of the water.

I have accounts that have run 10k in the last month that are fine, accounts that have done under 150 in their lifetime (but still a month old) that are not working.

I have accounts getting PVed that suddenly don’t need PV anymore. I know others who have had accounts get disabled in the last day or two suddenly be active again.

Right now there’s no solid foundation for us to build from, it seems like an ever adjusting entity still. It’s still good information to know though I just don’t think it’s the prime solution

Edit: It is still good to share information and we believe may or may not be a solution. A peer-reviewed system is the best way we’ll get back on track however I still firmly believe IG is in a state of flux so it might not bear any fruit until it settles down on whatever the new reality works out to be.

8 Likes

I have some accs running that have done 7k/8k even more actions in the previous month.
Others stopped with 2k actions.

There isn’t a logic pattern.

STOP BS!
Go write Fantasy books if u’re that creative mind.

7 Likes

I agree with you.

I have accounts that have done 12000 follows in the past month.

2 Likes

Whenever Instagram rolls out new stuff they usually do it in batches, right?

Australia first for instance.

Maybe they are testing or rolling it out in batches and that’s why there is no rhyme or reason yet across all accounts.

1 Like

For me all accounts got the block at the same time. And for me there is also not a pattern with the 6000 following.

Most of my clients accounts are still running on max speed without problems.

I just checked most of my account, and all of them that did over 6k follows the last 30 days is blocked, the ones that did under 6k is not blocked

2 Likes

do you reset device id? or just lower the limite?

Replied on another thread but i have an account on a DC Proxy been botting for a year or so, still working fine 600/f/u per day, spamming DM’s too…

This cap isn’t a thing.

5 Likes

You can make it even 800 daily, it doesn’t matter. Monthly follow limit is the thing.

1 Like

It’s been running at 600/per day for over 6months straight no breaks? Meanwhile, I’ve got accts running on mobile proxies with a lot lower limits blocked?

1 Like

I’ll keep an eye on this account and update but thanks for info :slight_smile:

I’ve recently added 10 more accts to Jarvee to test this. Going to monitor for awhile and see what happens. These are all aged 3/5 years old so should hopefully give a decent test.

Please move all serious conversations to here - (SERIOUS) Level 1 Follow Block Mega Thread

Read the rules and be nice.

4 Likes