New Instagram monthly limits - solution for follow-blocks

Probably. Need more time to be sure.

1 Like

The only real way to test this monthly cap would be fresh accounts / testing without that you canā€™t really say its a cap.

I donā€™t see why Instagram would make this kind of ā€œcapā€ to be honest.

1 Like

While I appreciate your feedback and thoughts on what may or may not work, I have quite a number of accounts that blows this theory out of the water.

I have accounts that have run 10k in the last month that are fine, accounts that have done under 150 in their lifetime (but still a month old) that are not working.

I have accounts getting PVed that suddenly donā€™t need PV anymore. I know others who have had accounts get disabled in the last day or two suddenly be active again.

Right now thereā€™s no solid foundation for us to build from, it seems like an ever adjusting entity still. Itā€™s still good information to know though I just donā€™t think itā€™s the prime solution

Edit: It is still good to share information and we believe may or may not be a solution. A peer-reviewed system is the best way weā€™ll get back on track however I still firmly believe IG is in a state of flux so it might not bear any fruit until it settles down on whatever the new reality works out to be.

8 Likes

I have some accs running that have done 7k/8k even more actions in the previous month.
Others stopped with 2k actions.

There isnā€™t a logic pattern.

STOP BS!
Go write Fantasy books if uā€™re that creative mind.

7 Likes

I agree with you.

I have accounts that have done 12000 follows in the past month.

2 Likes

Whenever Instagram rolls out new stuff they usually do it in batches, right?

Australia first for instance.

Maybe they are testing or rolling it out in batches and thatā€™s why there is no rhyme or reason yet across all accounts.

1 Like

For me all accounts got the block at the same time. And for me there is also not a pattern with the 6000 following.

Most of my clients accounts are still running on max speed without problems.

I just checked most of my account, and all of them that did over 6k follows the last 30 days is blocked, the ones that did under 6k is not blocked

2 Likes

do you reset device id? or just lower the limite?

Replied on another thread but i have an account on a DC Proxy been botting for a year or so, still working fine 600/f/u per day, spamming DMā€™s tooā€¦

This cap isnā€™t a thing.

5 Likes

You can make it even 800 daily, it doesnā€™t matter. Monthly follow limit is the thing.

1 Like

Itā€™s been running at 600/per day for over 6months straight no breaks? Meanwhile, Iā€™ve got accts running on mobile proxies with a lot lower limits blocked?

1 Like

Iā€™ll keep an eye on this account and update but thanks for info :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve recently added 10 more accts to Jarvee to test this. Going to monitor for awhile and see what happens. These are all aged 3/5 years old so should hopefully give a decent test.

Please move all serious conversations to here - (SERIOUS) Level 1 Follow Block Mega Thread

Read the rules and be nice.

4 Likes