[NEW] Instagram Phone Number Verification Problem

I have the same issue here!! Some accounts are stuck, not recieving the verifiaction code, since 3 days now!!! Has anyone find a fix for this?

I have the same issue. No code being sent.

This is why, I open this topic for discussion haha …
Seems many is experiencing this problem …
So anyone have any solution to it?
=)

Now you know why I open a total new topic for discussion?
=)

I have 2 accounts I haven’t been able to get code for 2-3 days, tried a 2 different phone numbers too. I leaning toward on thinking it’s an account issue, not an IP or phone # issue.

Has anyone here who has been hit in the past 3-4 days been able to get a code sent for an account that wasn’t sending a code?

Our clients are now on day 4 with no code.

Any luck? I am still not getting the code -.-

Guess I got lucky, after trying one more time it finally works and I got the code. Hope you guys are having the same luck.

Same here got hit by that and don’t receive any SMS. 4 accounts got this, all they did was upload content via Jarvee.

This happened to my personal account. Got temporarily locked and couldn’t unlock it because SMS code never arrived. But I “burned” my phone number because I used it in many scraper accounts before.

Anyway what I did was to wait 24hs without trying to login to the account or ask to send any code. Just left my account cool down for 24hs. Removed my phone number from all other accounts I had used it before (there’s a function on Jarvee “Remove Phone Numbers from Account” or do it manually), and then try to send code again.

In my case I found the problem was I was using the same phone number to create and validate many different accounts and scrapers. Don’t do that.

The best is to create accounts only using email and use SMS services like SMSPVA to do the phone verification if needed.

I had one account with the same issue. Nothing would work with MP API or EB. I used Chrome and did it manually and the code finally came through after several days.