New JV Update Version 2.3.6.5

I just got my latest JV update Version 2.3.6.5 and it states that action block issues are resolved.

Fix

• Instagram - Fixed issue with ‘action block’ when using the embedded browser
  • Instagram - Fixed issue with follow when using the embedded browser
  • Instagram - Fixed issue with unfollow when using the embedded browser

Are you facing any issues now (after the update) ?

5 Likes

There are multiple threads on this. Please spend 5 seconds looking.

5 Likes

Thank you for your kind reply but I needed to discuss about the specific update and I didn’t find any topic on the version 2.3.6.5. If you can send me the links it will be a great help.

4 Likes

I’m looking also for these threads, maybe in lvl 2 only?

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, let’s get the machine up and running. The last few days were a bit bumpy in my experience lol.

1 Like

Maybe but I don’t think we are breaking any rules by discussing it here as well, it is normal feedback which we are asking about an update.

1 Like

for now its running good
but to tall the true almost all my accounts was running ok
but 2 was having alots of block
we give it to run some more hours and update if it helps to the 2 problematic accounts

2 Likes

Thanks a lot man I was struck with error 508 and I don’t want to piss off instagram by constantly logging in and out of the system.

1 Like

Are these threads on level 3? I am level 2 and don’t have access to them either

2 Likes

But I think it is a very general question, I don’t think it deserve to be in lvl 2 or 3.

2 Likes

Now even general threads like regarding story viewing are on level 3 so its likely that these could be there too.

2 Likes

Not even on Level 2 but Level 3? Wow … Crazy !
Its Kinda crazy if you see that almost all level 2’s are also Level 3’s

3 Likes

If I can tell you something. There is no golden mean without blockages. Is it on the second and third level. If there is a solution. Level 1 will also find out.

5 Likes

Well it makes sense to not have it “open to the general public” so it can be used longer

2 Likes

Thats why i am working on getting Level 2 to get the Infos that can’t just be googled haha. Almost have the requirements

4 Likes

@Arthuditu is true, these updates also wont magically fix blocks. Want to have a solution? Make 20 account fresh without footprints, buy 10 new proxies and test all 20 with minimal and max settings with different kinds of delays. No magic fix to find… all lvl’s struggle

Edit: having testaccounts will help you find solutions faster than anyone else. Setup cost is like 50 dollars per month or so?

Also you testresults will help others and help you move up lvls. This is what lvl1 is missing. Testresults

4 Likes

What’s hidden is interesting.
I know it.
Just 4 months ago, I was in a similar situation.
Give value.
Post a lot in the forum (of course without spam
and wisely! : D)
Give and help others.
You won’t even blink and level 2 will already be there :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sounds good! Need to post more / wait one more day that i should have the minimum requirements. already have the like because of my Topics

1 Like

Well this new update has started well. My account that has been running well for weeks just got an AC :rofl: FFS!

2 Likes

I think we have to wait and watch as I just have my own account and I can’t afford loosing it.