New JV Update Version 2.3.6.5

@Actor_Contact @Klique guys let me pay you both to test a potential solution.
desperate :smiley:

No doubt better proxies will help the operations run better, but it still doesn’t answer the weird 508 block issue I posted earlier, and its still happening; being able to comment and like manually on EB after action block, but gets an action block again once put on automation (before hitting 1 action).

2 Likes

@Jovsto I was experiencing the same problem.
I am not an expert in how info is transmitted, but there is definitely some difference that is occurring between the manual transmission and the automated transmission and at this point I am believing that is somehow proxy related.
I know it does not make sense, but when I plugged in the quality proxy I was able to automate the following with no problem.

1 Like

Did you reset IDs, clear cookies, log in/log out prior to changing the proxy?

No, I did not do any of those things
I just changed the proxy and it began working great.

2 Likes

but one thing Actor, for how long did you let it run? I have accounts that start working and later have the 508. I think test should be done at least 24 hours.

DC India proxies is the key here.

to avoid them?

Yes, you could be correct, but I could only use the proxy for a couple of hours…
He was just trying to help me determine if I was using a bad proxy and I obviously was.
With my proxy, I could not follow more than a few people until the 508 occurred.
With his proxy the account began working immediately and I followed 50 people with no problem.
In my opinion I need to find a quality proxy provider.
It seems that people that make their own proxy have very, very few problems with 508.
I think a HUGE part of this problem is not having quality proxies

1 Like

I am unable to find indian proxies can you DM me the link?