New platform/marketplace for making money selling Instagram promo to musicians

Hey Everyone,

I’m new here, so I figured I get my feet wet in the community by contributing :slight_smile:

Not too long ago on Reddit, I found this tool that allows social media accounts with strong followings to get paid posting music videos, album images or song links on their pages. The platform looks pretty slick and I’ve already used it and made few dollars for my @HotFreestyle account on IG. If you think it makes sense for your page to post music related content, then it may not be a bad idea to use it.

How it works

Basically, it acts as a marketplace that allows you to create a promo page that lets you add your promo rates for musicians to view and purchase from. When a musician requests promo, you can either accept or decline it. If you accept, you just need to complete the requested promo in order for the payment to be sent to your PayPal.

How much does it cost

It’s free to join, but there is 10% service fee for every transaction you complete.

What I didn’t like

The only bad thing about the platform that I can think of is when bad artists send me music they want to be promoted. However, I typically decline music that I think my audience won’t like.

How to join

I filled out this form on this page: http://verification.zambah.com/
I got approved within 30 minutes so I assume that’s the typical amount of time it takes.

3 Likes