New to Instagram Marketing. I have questions about automation tools like Everliker

I also tested Jarvee this week and finally paid today the first subscription.

Do you think it will work ok also without vps?

1 Like

You need VPS to run it on windows. Without VPS, how will you use Jarvee if it is a windows exclusive application?

You can use both everliker and jarvee? I know Everliker have been getting hit with action blocks. It was annoying for me.

I have never used VPS.
For almost 4 years, the bot is running on my computer and everything works very well.

1 Like

you need to be log in Chrome with the account who realized the buy of PRO version

I had to use vps becuase Jarvee does not run on osx mac so I had no choice.

1 Like

Oh my goodness it is amazing :smiley: I love it, the many options it gives me, but I need to get use to them to fully understand Jarvee

1 Like

Yes. Iā€™ve been using it on my home provider for over a year 4 accounts and no problems but PV a couple days out of the month.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a couple YouTube vids out there but also you can search here for specifics.

id like to use jayvee but im on osx.

You need to set up a VPM my guy. I use greencloudvps and microsoft remote desktop :slight_smile: @ryouian

1 Like

No I havenā€™t try Jarvee. In my personal laptop everliker still works great to me. I donā€™t really need it to like a lot of posts, just some- so it works fine.

I logged in on my work laptop with the same Chrome/Google account and it didnā€™t sync the everliker extension! but on my personal laptop its still there and running- even I got a pro version now out of nowhere (I didnā€™t sign up for pro version). if you check their Google Extension page of Everliker, it shows error 404. is it just me or can you try as well?

This is the reason why I gave up on Everliker. I liked it at first but it kept on giving me action blocks. It would run for 20 minutes and bam! Action block. Due to Instagram algorithm changing Everliker has a hard time adapting to change. On the other hand Jarvee had a wide arrange of settings than can mimic human behavior. It allows my instagram account to run on auto pilot.

Just use jarvee

1 Like

Yes 100% this

Tried Jarvee for a month but was also getting action blocks there.
That was the month when Instagram was making all the changes, has Jarvee adapted now?
I donā€™t want to pay for another month if I also get action blocked on Jarvee.

I only use the auto like function so I donā€™t need anything that complicated.

Any advice or alternatives?

Use jarvee :wink: You have a lot of options there

I spent 200 dollars testing other tools before finding Jarvee, is the best by far.
They need more updates now regarding IG Bans but all the tools are in the same boat on that.
Pick Jarvee and start practicing with a test account first.

Check Aaron tutorial

2 Likes

@jmarie
Wow - I was unaware that this forum is run by Jarvee developers. Very interesting especially in light of all the follow blocks everyone is still having problems with (including myself!)