New to Instagram Marketing. I have questions about automation tools like Everliker

I love Everliker but lately, its been acting very weird. I lower my settings to the lowest possible level but it auto turns off. Should I move to other automation tools for Instagram marketing?

2 Likes

Get Jarvee
13 chars

2 Likes

Why do you recommend Jarvee?

Right now, all automation tools are taking a hit. IG has made changes, and on some level I believe it is experiencing bugs in other areas. It has been down again and again.
I have tried many different automation tools, and I would strongly recommend Jarvee. It is an unbelievable software, and this forum is run by its developers. You will not be disappointed.

4 Likes

Wow, two people recommend Jarvee, so I guess will use Jarvee. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There are 2348623462394738924 reasons that we would recommend Jarvee. Just do a trial and you will understand. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A third vote from me too.

Solid tool.

1 Like

Everliker is running OK but if only for LIKE.
Jarvee its complementary: follow, like, comments, DMS, view stories, Unfollow…

2 Likes

Jarvee is like Goku and everliker is like master Roshi’s perverted turtle.

4 Likes

Ok, I finally got my Virtual Console (VPS) to work now I should be able to
use Jarvee :slight_smile:
@roy @jmarie

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: Everyone too

2 Likes

Great, I wish you all the best! :slight_smile:

When you don’t understand something, you can find an answer to almost everything you need to know here. When you typed in your question in the search bar and couldn’t find an answer try to formulate it in a different way. And when you still couldn’t find an answer you can always ask in a similar thread.

3 Likes

Nice to see a fellow action taker. Well done Ryan! Keep it up

4 Likes

Jarvee is unquestionably the industry standard. Anything else is simply to be used in conjunction for more advanced purposes.

1 Like

Beware though, you’re opening a pretty big can of worms! :joy:

I am using Jarvee right now on starter setting :slight_smile: so I am not nervous.

Using it now right now and I love the settings! :smiley:

2 Likes

At first it seems that there are too many different options, but everything is well thought out. I hope that they will be able to break up the new instagram algorithm, because it is a really great tool :trophy:

I was just installing Everliker last night on my chrome and it works great! Then this morning I tried to install it on my other laptop and its gone :roll_eyes::scream::scream: Does anyone experiencing this?

So how you liking JV?