NEW YEAR GOALS! Feel free to list them here! HAPPY NEW YEAR! Wishing Y'All a Kick Ass Year in 2020!

2 Likes

I guess everyone was waiting for you to share first :wink:

4 Likes

My 2020 Goals are to:

1. Get organized!
  2. Start scaling digital marketing agency.
  3. Start up social media automation, already!
  4. Get my drivers license!

Happy New Year All!

2 Likes

Great goals Akkysia!

Here are mine:

1. Launching my digital marketing agency;
  2. Upskilling myself in growth hacking and being able to bring better results;
  3. Become more of a digital nomad.

Very career driven goals for me.

May we all achieve what we want!

3 Likes

Hey,

Happy New Years to all, I have a brief list of what I’m looking to accomplish this year. Hopefully with enough success I can hold out some of the better habits into the next several years.

1. Lift weights more consistently, bulk and cut once each, and eat more clean overall
  2. Lower monthly spending and be prepared to cut costs where I normally wouldn’t
  3. Improve the quality of my existing businesses
  4. Find a stable job that pays like my previous one
  5. Consider a career path beyond SMM
  6. Spend more time with family and friends
  7. Get a new car, residence, and girlfriend(or at least 2 of the 3)
  8. Things like get more organized, work on habits and routines, prepare for next day more frequently, clean more, etc.
  9. Reduce things like smoking, drinking coffee, and missing bedtime

I wish the best of luck to everyone in achieving what they want in 2020. I think everyone here can accomplish what they want over the next few years, as we’re all pretty intelligent people. Cheers everyone.

2 Likes

Awesome Linda!

All the best in your launch! I can tell ya there’s still huge need for 3rd party marketing agencies. Local, national even online based businesses. I’m also always in the look out for growth hack!

All the best!

1 Like

All the best buds!

May I ask what you did in your previous job? All the best in the job hunt!

Thanks a lot! Very ecouraging which is much needed and appreciated :slight_smile:

2 Likes