Newbie to seo. 0 view for first video

I registered 2 accts (independent login and devices) and started with same video. My view for both first videos are 0 so far. Not sure because of quality or shadowban? Should i follow some ppl before keep posting new vid?

P.s. Im in a 3rd region that not many people using tiktok.
P.s.2 Im having a e-commerce and video is a 10sec product video. Just a normal one you can see in IG/fb.

This is the same for me. Interested to hear replies.

Also interested in people’s best methods for building accounts.

1 Like

It could just be your content 1 video is not enough to go off. Trying making content that is over 15 seconds and people will watch til the end. If possible they watch over and over tiktok really likes that.

What does your video look like?

Easy answer is your content probably sucks and just isn’t getting any traction.

Not sure how that even applies if the content has ZERO views, you can’t get traction if something isn’t being shown to users… sure, not picking up because it sucks, but if it’s literally zero people are never finding it even in the random feed. Assuming that’s how new accounts / new videos get discovered :man_shrugging:

I’ve had the same experience with new accounts seemingly not being shown to users, which didn’t give me much incentive to bother with the platform. Though I know that the videos weren’t really TikTok viral material, but I would have expected at least a single view as a random thing getting displayed to users.

But totally different clips on totally different accounts? Seems like its intentional based on something they’ve detected in either the account, video or music, in my totally inexperienced opinion.