NFT - Please let me know

Hey, I hope you all are doing well.

I am keep hearing about NFT and stuff could someone please let me know how that actually works I have been their website was not able to figure out that how we can make money out of it as it something still new and I think new things also have more potential so please let me know if someone has really good understanding with it?

look up on youtube or tiktok or anywhere mate. ? what do you expect some random person on a forum gonna teach you all about NFTS? cmon mate

check this video and you will be able to get the full picture

Mate before you just jump in do some research first. yes you can earn some mega bucks with nfts but you can also lose some money as well. Opensea is the go to place at the moment so have a good browse on there. when you find something that catches your eye google everything about the creators. find out how much there best nft sold for find out how much there worst nft sold for if it even sold. after a while you will naturally start discovering what is a hot seller and quite frankly what’s not. also start small and only invest what you can afford to lose as they say

You just buy digital art at a low price and try to sell it for more - that’s it.
The transaction is written on the blockchain which defines you as the owner of that piece of art.
As @billywuk said: just invest as much as you can afford to lose.

1 Like