Nightmode/rest account clarifications

Hi everybody!

Although there is much talk of setting the account resting, there are some points that I have not been able to answer.

@viralux said in other thread that: The session is not logged out of during nightmode; the account stays logged in but stays idle/not doing actions for the specified time.

I have grouped the questions so that the thread develop a defined topic.

Is the account resting on nightmode or just unchecking actions (stopped)?

Can I leave the client/scraper account in nightmode/stopped indefinitely without blocks?

What is the difference between turning off tools and unchecking actions?

Is the account disconnected from Jarvee if you log out of the embedded browser and you click manage select account-log out account?

How many hours a week do you let your scraper accounts rest, when and how?

I hope that some of you share your experience. Thanks in advance guys!!!

Both. The account is logged in and won’t perform any actions even if actions are turned on.

You can have nightmode or add more scrapers to increase the longevity of scrapers

Where are you checking actions?

These are good questions you should definitely try to test yourself. I can’t give you everything :blush:

Thanks for your advice @BigJ

I meant that when you click on SOCIAL PROFILES you have an ACTIONS option to check or not, but also you can just uncheck all the tools one by one (follow, unfollow, etc.), which is the difference apart from the STOPPED message when you uncheck ACTIONS?

Perfect!, then scrapers when using it individually also need to rest. I guess that when you talk about the way of increasing the scraper’s longevity adding more scrapers, you are talking about of having more than one scraper connected to the same proxy and use nightmode to rotate the task, is that right?.

Hahaha, probably yeees!!! Let’s play then!!! When I finished the book 380472398473289 questions about Jarvee I will publish it, all of you are invited to the presentation :laughing:

Thanks again!

Turning that off will make the account status change to STOPPED. You should turn it off when you want the account to rest completely.

Turning off the tool from TOOLS tab or from the tool settings tab will only stop the tool. Your account will remain valid after you have stopped the tool. So, for example: if it’s time for Auto Sync, the account will sync. If you set JV to auto log out, it will log out automatically.

1 Like

Ok!!! Now,hanks to you two I have more knowledge :grinning:

Then, in relation to leaving an account resting:

-There are different levels of inactivity, I mean you can leave your account:
1 Stopped (unchecking actions) - rest completely
2 Nightmode
3 Valid (unchecking all the tool and timers) - Only the actions you set (eg.: Auto Sync, others activities you set)

Also, answered by @Adi_Ankonina:
I didn’t fully understand what you wrote but I tried 🙂

Is the account resting on night mode or just unchecking actions (stopped)? the same I think no? 🙂 it’s not working at all on night mode

Can I leave the client/scraper account in night mod/stopped indefinitely without blocks? will be the best to make the scraper working at the same time the client’s account is working

What is the difference between turning off tools and unchecking actions? if you turn off all the tools that were working - they won’t work, for unchanging some actions on jarvee - they will never work until you check them

Is the account disconnected from Jarvee if you log out of the embedded browser and you click manage select account-log out account?

yes 🙂