Noob wants to understand M/S

Hi everyone.

I have ended up here and using jarvee more for fun then anything else.

I don’t under stand how this mother slave or mother child thing works. So basically you have 1 main account which you want to keep in good standing So it doesn’t get blocked.

I understand that.

Then you have scraper accounts that scrap. Ok.

But how do they connect. What exactly do the scrapers do and how do they "pass on " their work to the main account.

Thanks in advance. Awesome forum.

This should help you with settings

Hey thanks heroeslair.

I appreciate the link.

What I am trying to understand is what exactly does a scraper transfer to the main account.

Do you physically tale data from a scraper such as extracted followers and add them into the main account.

I’m not really worried about settings. I just want to understand what does the scraper do for the main account.

So in order to get great followers you need to filter the accounts so that it bypasses the bots and foreign people. If you do this with the main it does a lot more api calls and is risky.

For instance. If you use therock, you may get 40/100 bots. So, scrapers will filter these out and send them to the main to follow and save them api calls.

Oh ok I see. So it’s like a data cleaning situation. Makes sense. Thank you very much I really appreciate your reply

1 Like