Not getting Phone Validation Codes

Did anyone ever run into the Problem that Phone Validation Codes were not to your Account even to numbers that you did not use for like a month?

If so, what did you do about it? Rest for 24h and try again?

1 Like

Do a password reset. After that phone validation codes will most likely start arriving again.

1 Like

I actually cant. It says “No person found” when i try to reset my password. When i log in i get the regular Phone Validation tho

1 Like

I got one account to work with a new number. We’ll see what happens

1 Like

Are you using your own numbers or a service?

I am using my own numbers (a pool of about 20-30)

2 Likes

But what is actually pretty weird is that it has something to do with the Proxy.

I tried using my laptop on a regular wifi and incognito mode and it send out an SMS there.

1 Like

I was getting the same issue like two or three times. You can be calm as your accs are not banned and all good. If your numbers are not overused, that means that it is an IG glitch. The only thing that fixes it is time. 4 hours - 2 days. Something like that. Just keep trying from time to time

1 Like

I’ve had it happen too. I let the accounts rest for like 3 days and tried again, no problems. Glitches happen.

1 Like

I’ve had numbers not verify on phones/emails on shitty DC’s from massproxy that give that issue. If you are on mobiles with your own SIMs and aren’t doubling up then I’d say its the proxy.

But since using a new number seemed to work, then it could be the number thats flagged if the account is working flawlessly now on the same proxy.

Got it to work again. Seems the numbers got flagged or something because I could use smsvpa

1 Like