Not receiving PV Code On Smspva

Hi guys, I am not receiving any phone verification code while using the numbers from Smspva. Is this normal? I have tried number from, argentina, uk, kazagistan etc and not single one of them received the verification code.

Do you guys have any insight on this? Are you guys also facing this problem or it is only me?

1 Like

Do you use proxies for those accounts? If yes, have you tried changing them before you try it again?

1 Like

are you sure the code is being sent by IG? If your proxy is not working properly it might look like it has sent it but it hasn’t. There’s a chance that IG stops sending the code if you spam it too much but its a very rare occurrence. Does this happen with multiple accounts or just one? If just one, that may be a possibility.

Also, give it a few minutes even until the timer runs out sometimes it a takes a while. But as far as the service itself goes, I use smspva daily to verify my accounts and no issues here.

1 Like

try to request for the code from another device, if it still doesn’t work, change your IP by using a proxy. if it still doesn’t work, stop requesting for a new code, and try again after at least 24 hours.

1 Like

change proxy and make sure your are using working numbers that haven’t been used by a lot of acccounts, also, don’t abuse the verification process.

1 Like

choose a phone number from the same country as your IP location. if smspva still doesn’t work for you, you can try sms-activate.

1 Like

You may try to contact their support and ask for help. If it’s not working for you, you can try other PV services.

You can also take the account to rest for few days, like 2-3 days. Some codes don’t come because of the frequent request sent. Give it a try.

I agree, try waiting couple 24 hours if nothing helps, change the provider.

it happens sometimes i don’t know the exact but waiting for some time helps my case, as i try after some time the otp comes correctly.