Now hidden comments on IG

Pinterest is becoming a thing fast. It has all the potential of being the next Facebook / Instagram / TikTok even though the platform has been around for a lot of years.

but thats not what they do -You can see and screenshot like count and comment count from your own account. Also in those regions where they hide likes. Also with creator accounts you have even more metrics you can show. And they also created option where a company can advertise an influencer post. But i agree they want to sell ads but i don’t think they want to get rid of influencers - i think they want a bigger piece of that cake.

Ofc all just my opinion.

1 Like

Yea but screenshots can be manipulate easily.
So I think the weight it carry will be much less than public data.

Of corse you can also fake likes and comments, but if the brand want, they could easily go into the post and check every single one of them.

You are right they want a pice of that tasty cake as they know influencers are making so much money from their platform. But look like they want 90% of the cake and not just a pice😅

1 Like

I don’t agree. I never saw a brand interested in how many likes I got! They are asking for the insights. And of course in paid partnerships they can check your numbers of the post themselves, cause they are connected to it through the app, you don’t have to send a screenshot anymore.

Ig does not try to attack influencers, they try to prevent them from giving money to other services and platforms to inflate their numbers! If likes and comments get hidden then two things can happen, whether the influencers rely on their real numbers or they buy ads. It’s nothing if you get paid 500 minimum per post to give away 10 euro to instagram to show the post more. This is their concept.

So, their goal is not to fight bloggers but get a piece of their cake instead of giving it again to others while they gain money by using IG for free.

1 Like

But your statement is already confirmed here:

And here:

@Hexe

No. Here is stated that IG try to hurt influencers so that brands cooperate with IG directly. I am saying sth else. IG wants influencers to cooperate with IG instead with other services. IG cannot kick away influencers and bloggers and they know that.

But at the end, nomatter how you twist and turn this, either your idea or his, it both ends up with IG wanting influencers, blogger or who ever to BUY them adds. Whats in between the lines and personal believes don’t really matter, what matters really is the end result sir. Ads… Ads… Ads. And that you both agree to😉

1 Like

do you guys think they are doing this? what is their purpose?

1 Like

Yes of course @Micky. The purpose is not to agree or disagree but to do a Little Brainstorming in order to understand their tactics better and act smartly.

1 Like

Every Road Leads To Rome :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ll wait for you in Rome ahaahhahah

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: You might wanna scrape that Julius Caesar guy’s followers while you’ll be waiting, let’s leech on him :yum:

@federica_brunettai

1 Like

Ahahahah @Micky never say never brother, maybe one day:rofl:

1 Like

Never did never will :joy::joy: let’s do this

1 Like