[NSFW] Cant get lot of interaction in a particular niche for my client. ISO tips

Hello, as topic says, im working for a client that has an account relative to phone covers. I search some tips or infos about how to get more interactions, as followers are growing gradually, but there is very low interaction on posts. Any help is appreciated, if you need additional infos just ask. Thanks in advice.

Wow, an amazing first post! FIrst welcome to the forum! Please allow me to feed you with this silver spoon I have. If you used MP in the past, you should be able to gain access to a variety of topics that will assist you.

If you have not then you had better start divulging info because this is not a game of 20 questions.

Low interaction on posts you say? Are you posting pictures of dead cats?

And the #1 problem with your post aside from like 30 others… is right in the first sentence…

YOU ARE POSTING PICS OF PHONE COVERS BRO. POST BOOBS. STEP 2 PROFIT

If you post pics like this?

you will get very little interaction. WHy? Shitty post, your selling them something.

Post THIS:

Watch your interactions go up.

6 Likes

@Temp

• Post better pictures.
  • Utilize hashtags.
  • Engage with your target audience.
  • Try engagement groups.
  • Use better targeting methods.
  • Trial and error, then adapt.
2 Likes

Why are you using a temp account?

Why do you need interaction? It’s cell phone covers

Why have you tried to do to increase it?

Why is the sky blue?

Why post with no info here?

@ErikL

Engagement groups for cell phone cases…really??? Is their an engagement telegram group for that???

2 Likes

@wortime There are new engagement groups popping up everyday. I’m sure there are some that are electronic based. I was mainly just shooting out some general IG growth methods, as his profile says he only spent a few minutes reading on MPsocial.

1 Like

Good content would be the most important step in getting good engagement. Use descriptive texts and really think why the people you are targeting would like this. If you manage to be creative with your texts (title, bio, picture text) and you have great content, I would suggest to fine tune it by using vertical pictures. In no case use the stupid white borders to be creative, you want your picture to be as big and beautiful as possible when appearing on someones timeline on their phone. Using ‘long’ pictures has a positive effect on the engagement.

You can also use hashtags but I would only do this when you are just getting started. In my opinion almost all likes you get from using hashtags are automatic likes from bots. To start out it might be beneficial for perception, but after that using no hashtags is a better approach imo. The text looks cleaner and less try hard. I would only use hashtags for content creation or when it’s just really funny.

1 Like

Do you have some data for that theory?

1 Like

I have noticed some likes from bots when using hashtags. Generally if I post something with a popular hashtag, I’ll get a few bot likes right away. Although hashtags are still definitely a powerful tool when used correctly. The evidence lies in the handful of well-written topics on this forum that praise hashtags and provide methods to using them.

Below are two awesome threads by the legend @BrandonBerner . There are others, but the search button will need to be used.:wink:

https://mpsocial.com/t/strategy-dynamic-hashtags-spinning-hashtags-rotating-hashtags/1632?u=erikl

https://mpsocial.com/t/hashtags-that-are-formatted-categories-and-ready-to-paste-into-dynamic-hashtags/2288?u=erikl

2 Likes

To add to @ErikL

https://mpsocial.com/t/why-gaining-100-followers-day-is-bad-bad-bad/9938?u=brandonberner

https://mpsocial.com/t/you-are-growing-your-instagram-account-wrong/10239?u=brandonberner

1 Like

I don’t have any data to proof that hashtags mainly causes extra likes from bots. But does anyone really ever search on a hashtag? When looking through likes and comments you can spot all the automated ones. I did notice a decrease in engagement for everyone when Instagress, Massplanner and a few others went down.

If @temp his client still has a small account I would use hashtags for sure to present better.

looool! Best answer ever xD

2 Likes

I guess it could be hard to promote if your client dont have anything good that people would like.

I give you an example: DBrand. Everyone knows it, and love it because they are always inovating with new skins, etc. If your client dont do anything to catch the attention, it will be hard to improve that account.

Do giveaways, improve the pics, interact… all that stuff is gonna help you, but at the end, with bad content that dont catch the attention, you will get nothing.

I wish you lucky with that niche :slight_smile:

@wortime You are great and so true​:raised_hands::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Best reply I’ve seen since… ever!! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Love it!!! I would like those boobs