Official Instagram Survey about the past 7 days

I just received a survey from Instagram on one of my accounts. They asked about the following:

Did I have issues with:
Following / Unfollowing
Too Many Story Ads
Not receiving as many Followers / Exposure as usual
Very old posts in feed.
Having a different Instagram version than my friends.

That’s a short summary.
The first couple question asked how much I was impacted by those changes and afterward how I feel that this hurt my overall Instagram Experience.

Would like to know how many of you also had this survey.

PS: In the moment I totally forgot to take screenshots :man_facepalming:

11 Likes

I haven’t had that yet, but that is actually a good sign. As it means that they know that IG is having a lot of issues as a result of all the changes that they have been doing.

I had a similar survey too…it was about my experience on Instagram. I had never received one before.

1 Like

Yeah exactly my thought

I never had a survey before either

1 Like

Interesting, or they are trying to know if people that are not boting are blocked from following…

3 Likes

Well it was on an account on which I used to F/UF and stopped now ~20k followers

2 Likes

@Tocham by the way, can you use the swipe up feature in story for this account ?

Yeah, why should this not work?

I think that’s exactly what I’ve assumed. This “limits” were maybe tests and now they want to find out how the users are responding to it.

I hope a lot of users who got this survey will answer negatively so Zuck will understand that reducing limits is a stupid idea. And then they start thinking about what kind of shit to do next with us

3 Likes

Although I think all our clients will send negative results of survey, we should remind them that they have to take the survey and answer with most negative answers

1 Like

Since they care about mental health so much as should all day it threw us into Depression

3 Likes

Where did the survey popup for you?

right at the top of the feed

1 Like