Onlyfans competitor - Affiliation program - 10 % of the revenu made by the creators - Lifetime

Hello Guys,
Am looking for parteners.
We are competitor of Onlyfans.

We have launched Uncove plateform from France and any affiliate are welcome to work with us as partners on a long term relationship.

Uncove is a social network that connects influencers, artists, models, athletes and other content creators, “The Uncovers” with their “Fans”.

The platform allows these creators to receive support from their community through a contribution/subscription, monthly or annually, thus fully encouraging them in their creations. Uncove can imagined be like a paid Instagram or Youtube, with public content and other more “exclusive” content reserved for the most loyal fans and other contributors.
Uncove.com is a mainstream platform. It can target any creators going from nude models to artists, creator, youtubers, streamers, and others entrepreneurs. The platform allows you to monetize your content, talent, time on the behalf of a community of followers/clients.

Contrary to Only fans:

1. We give 10 % of the revenues of the referees as long as the creator stays on the platform, so not only 12 months but life time.
  2. We have a system of resistant cookies: You don’t loose any of your sponsored creator, whether they register on the day or within 1 year time after clicking on your link.
  3. We have a network of 2.7 Millions followers to promote the creator

Am looking at some:

• Jarvee expert
  • Social media expert
  • Entrepreneur and freelance
  • Acquisition & Traffic expert
  • Owner of community and Instagram account

TO BECOME OUR PARTNERS

My name is Arnaud, am the founder and I will be really happy to discuss with whoever is interested, please contact me on contact@uncove.com

Cheers guys