This is a non-obligatory guide. If you already have a working solution - stick to it!
This guide is based on my test.
Bluestacks guide: Using BlueStacks: Proxy, Location
Android Studio guide: Android Studio: Emulation & Manipulation
Genymotion guide: Genymotion: Emulation & Customization
OBS for emulators: https://chat.openai.com/share/d25e37ee-9995-4fd9-9e38-5561aaae69e5
VPS + Emulators + Camera all around the globe: Using VPS for Emulators
- If you don’t have access to models directly, focus on emulators (if you are good on phones, then stick to it),
- Use 1-2 accounts per phone (1 is recommended on the original app. In fact, a banned Bumble account on the actual app can affect the following statements. So do it carefully. You can test with AppCloner).,
- Use an additional 10 IG accounts on that phone,
- Use 1 IG account for 1 Bumble account
- Fill your profile like an ordinary girl, put effort into this, add a long, typical BIO, and add your IG username (don’t do it the first day),
- Always use different photos,
- at AppCloner: Change device ID (random), change IMEI, build random props, hide WIFI, hide Bluetooth, hide other cloned apps, fake location, use proxy SOCKS5, clear cache during cloning (it is just a part of settings; these are core). Don’t use the original Bumble app before cloning.
- Split the working hours of the account; don’t make it work for too long at one time.
Don’t be afraid to send a few phones to model, buy their $150 PC, and manage them remotely - I know it can sound crazy, but it’s the best and easiest way in some cases.
Forget about creating 100s accounts as you did on the browser. It was okay - some time ago. Now, it’s time to choose the strategy that will work for you for months.