[OPEN] 32 Real Phone Numbers to 8 Leaders

Happy Birthday to me!

I’m giving-away 4 real phone numbers for each leader. 8 leaders total of 32.
These are new fresh numbers in Cambodia.

Giving you the numbers are useless without verification. You can re-verify sms, I’ll receive and send you back the sms code unlimited time as long as it’s in my available hours.

P.S: As long as you use these numbers, I’ll extend it until you tell me you stop using it. And, of course, this is a free giveaway everything are free.
P.P.S: I’ll give the number on 13rd.

There’s a catch though, I’m in a GMT +7 zone. I’m available from 9:00am - 5:00pm (GMT+7) only.

Why leaders?
They know what they’re doing and I don’t need any more explanation.

Happy social-ism!

3 Likes

Happyt birthday! :slight_smile:

I’m was a leader in the boy scouts. :stuck_out_tongue:

Would love to have a chance at this!

3 Likes

Very nice offer!

But i think ‘‘leaders’’, most of them, have their own way of verifying. Maybe you can make some other demands?

Still a nice offer!

Danny

2 Likes

Yes, there are always rooms for downgrading but upgrading is hard.

It’d be for leaders first and if there is no demand, downgrade to level 3 always an option.
Yet, Regular first and upgrade to leader is nearly impossible. That’s why! :wink:

1 Like

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:Always awesome to see people supporting MPS contributors. Throwing my hat in the ring for good measure :smirk::smirk:

1 Like

Hey,

First, happy birthday!!

I am not a leader here in MP Scoail but I would not mind asking anyways since I was head boy in my highschool :sunglasses::smirk::joy:

I’d love to take part in this giveaway, even though I do not have the status of a “Leader” here.

As @dma0245 said, I think, many “Leaders”…

I mean, I had to repost this to have higher chances of winning :wink::joy:

Have a nice day!

2 Likes

I’ll bite. Lets see what you have.

3 Likes

First Leader bite the bait! You’re trapped :grin:, you’ll see what I have send you the day as mentioned in OP date.

3 Likes

Preparing to activate the numbers and send the numbers all out.

Send you 5 numbers instead of 4.

1 Like