Option to post content without login account

Is there an option to give someone access to post in my IG account with sharing the username & password?

is there a way for someone to sleep in your house without letting him/her into your house ?

2 Likes

I assume you meant “WITHOUT sharing…”. Well, as Aditya15417 wanted to say: the answer is: NO, there is no way. If you doubt it, just think about a famous person as THEROCK (Dwayne Johnson): if anyone could post on his acc. without having the password, try to guess how many people would do it…

:heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign:

@aditya15417: funny answer :smile: Would love to see more of those questions here :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think that you guys didn’t understood me. I am the owner of the account, and I am looking to give someone access create post in my account without giving him my login information, my question is if there is any tool out there that can do it via API

Buy a scheduling tool such as Buffer or Social Report with the ability to create teams. Connect your instagram account to the app, then add the 3rd party as a Team Member with whatever permissions you want to give him/her.

1 Like

no. its not like facebook as you can add others to post without giving up the family jewels

1 Like

you could technically do a scheduling app. Sprinklr is another example

1 Like

you could. think the question was doing it via insta

1 Like

The only simple solution I see is the use of an intermediary application. You add your account to it, and you give access to the app for the other person. The application must support access levels so that the guest can not view the login and password.

1 Like