šŸ¤Æ OUTRAGEOUS growth and engagement

Okay. What in the world is this account doing?

And 20% engagement

Iā€™m sitting here with my 15K account getting between 1.1k-1.5k likes wondering what Iā€™m doing wrong lol

Looks like m/s to me. + a giveaway at the end

EDIT: or he went super viral, but Iā€™d assume a big big giveaway. Keep track over the next days, if it was a giveaway heā€™ll lose tons of followers over the next days :slight_smile:

3 Likes

She must be wealthyā€¦ and I canā€™t find any of her slaves. But youā€™re absolutely right. She has to be juicing

1 Like

I personaly donā€™t do any fanpages at all, only niche accounts as slaves. Most people do that now so you wonā€™t find any of her slaves :wink:

3 Likes

Sheā€™s been gaining at this rate for at least a month or too. Look up her account @annsaxs

Lol agreed. I have a few slaves myself :eyes: :sweat_smile:

Her profile has been going private these 15 last days, and it has been part of her growth strategy as she gained a few thousands more followers than usual.

I donā€™t think itā€™s an M/S strategy, as the ā€œtargetedā€ followers here are total shit, without any filter or quality.

On top of that, itā€™s a kinda ā€œbabe accountā€ with a 95% male audience (at least from the last few hundreds), thus you can grab a few hundred more dogs you know ā€¦ :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Her engagement seems particularly high, even for a babe account? Definitely something to keep in mind (going private to gain followers)

The fact she brings tons of traffic and because she is a babe account, she gets many, many likes.

Just get boobies, youā€™ll understand why your 1250 likes will transform into steady 3-4k instead :slight_smile:

āš˜

1 Like

itā€™s promos guys, pumping in the moneyy

I feel like giveaways are the new (expensive) pannels in 2020.
->Buy an enter to the contest, win tons of followers not qualified in what you are promoting or your content
->then expect to lose all of them in the coming weeks because they donā€™t give a crap about youā€™re posting
-> shadowban by the algorithm that donā€™t understand what hundreds of people would unfollow you everyday
->engagement fucked and you wonā€™t be able to monetize properly your account
->start over and over :woozy_face:

4 Likes

Instagram doesnā€™t block often anymore! Itā€™s great!

Her engagement seems good at the momentā€¦ but who knows? We may see a crash

how do you find someoneā€™s slaves?

The best way is by going on her post and looking for who commented ā€œfollow back?ā€ And see if they are following her slave. When people ā€œdouble followā€ sometimes they feel entitled to a follow back even if someone has a lot of followers.

Also, some comments mention she has several accounts.

I didnā€™t check this as thoroughly because I donā€™t want to waste my profile views on this

1 Like

Are there any limits to profile views?

It seems her profile does not exist anymore?

Itā€™s not disabled. Either PV or name changed

Just a thought here. I know this post is made some time ago, but thinking actually, canā€™t it be she was using fake followers drop fed and auto engagement turned on? Alot of smm panels offer that?