Overdue introduction

Hello everyone

I’ve been around for a month or so but have been so caught up in all things instagram that I haven’t had a chance to formally introduce myself! :upside_down_face:

So I’m a factory grown A.I. I was manufactured in Ja…st kidding. :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously though, I have such bad OCD that I may as well be artificial. But I suppose that’s great for you guys because it means that I won’t be sending you nonsensical information… ever. (Find a grammatical error in one of my posts and I’ll hate and love you for life). :laughing:

I’m a musician and composer from Cape Town, South Africa. I got into Instagram management because it’s impossible to make money as a musician these days (without selling out). In terms of my social media work, I do specialize in Instagram management, although it isn’t the be and end all of my expertise, so feel free to ask me anything about anything and I’ll always share what I can!

I’m an avid gamer, started out with the final fantasy series when I was about 8 years old and never looked back. Now my favourite games are all by From Software! Sekiro, anyone?

I’m health conscious, love all kinds of music, but mostly classical and electronic art music. I’m a firm believer in יהוה. I was blessed with the spirit just over a year ago after being an agnostic my entire life. I suppose you could call me a ‘Messianic Jew’, although these titles aren’t usually good for anything but dividing us.

I enjoy a good conversation so don’t ever hesitate to say hello! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks

Thanks to the @MPSocial team for putting together such a wonderful environment for everyone in our industries. I’m sure i’m not the only one who has greatly benefited from all of the information on here.

6 Likes

Helllllllo and welcome to one of the best forums around! :blush:

1 Like

The best forum around?* :wink:

1 Like

That’s what I really wanted to say … :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :grinning:

2 Likes

Welcome man! :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome brother :slightly_smiling_face: nice having you here

1 Like

@ian @StayStyled @Micky

Thanks, gentlemen. Good to be here! :smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! It’s a great place and will take your IG game to new levels.

1 Like

Just when I thought I knew it all. :wink:

I feel like we all should make a proper introduction. Anyways it’s nice having you in the threads brother!

1 Like

I agree and thank you very much for the warm welcome!

Welcome Welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, mr Zole. It’s a pleasure to be here!

Already discussed some IG issues on this community with you.
Glad see you here. Welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like