Pause sources in Jarvee

Hi,

Is it possible to somehow “pause” sources in Jarvee. I have 5 at the moment and one is outperforming the others with 0.44 follow back ratio. I would like to capitalise on it and deplete it as quickly as possible, but without losing the statistics for the other 4.

I know that I can remove and add them back later at my convenience, but then the total follow back ratio for these sources won’t be visible.

So is it possible for Jarvee to “forget” about them for a while without removing them from follow source index?

What source are they? You can set the rank to 0 for some of them and they won’t be used, which should do what you’re describing.

2 Likes

That’s a good idea. I knew that there must be a simple solution! Thanks!

Hi, a better solution would be to use a new option/feature in Jarvee - Follow Tool. Is called

“Favour sources with high follow back ratio” (or something like that) and it does exactly what you are looking for and it just a one-click away :slight_smile:

Hope this helps,

David.

1 Like

Thanks, will che it out! Haven’t noticed it before!

1 Like

@D-Avid

Would you be able to send me a screenshot of where this option is exactly or point it out as I can’t find it and I am on my second coffee already so should be able to focus :smiley:

Hey!

Yes for sure.

49%20AM

Hope this helps :slight_smile:
David.

1 Like

Haha, thanks. I would be looking for hours :smiley:

From my experience, using the “Favour sources with high followback ratio” still uses the other sources but minimally. So I guess the first suggestion of reducing their rank to 0 will be the best way out.

yes, this is true. it wont completely stop using the other sources

Hey, thanks guys.

Reducing sources rank to 0 was already suggested to me and it works well.

Cheers,

Wsiolek