People ruining this forum with all the client talk

She did, what you asked … :slight_smile: already…this topic. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Don’t play mind games or I’ll bring out the dank memes :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

no hate here – she asked a question that bugged her. what she doesnt realize is that the social media managment area is at ground level and will soon take off or bust – it’s new and will grow as IG gets harder to grow if you don’t have your own network. Growing with one account is much harder than say a year ago – methods discussed might help others earn more – what is missed is is the new reality – other accounts are needed to get big these days. Growing to one million cannot be done solo but must need supoorting accounts to reach those very levels.

4 Likes

This topic still hasn’t convinced me to start spamming aff links or to drop ship t shirts.

5 Likes

Oh I get that and your comment, just giving you a hard time in the same petty way the OP did to all of us :smiley:

2 Likes

BHW is all about burn and churn, ebooks and gimmie gimmie gimmie low-quality short term. Ask not what MP Social can do for you, but what you can do for MP Social :heavy_check_mark:

10 Likes

I’ll be blunt honest . I have never learned one Damn thing from there. BHW that is. My current status of followers is the result of three things in order of rank.
The software this place is about

the information I applied from here.

A young kid I friended 3 years ago with millions and was kind to offer advice.

I return back to this place when I can with techniques employed by huge accounts to help others. Btw would never have that type of information because they want a dollar for information

8 Likes

This. We have some people here asking for donations (again?), but here you don’t need to buy an ebook to learn how to grow accounts etc. at BHW, everyone wants you to pay them for info. There’s more good and not cheap people here than BHW and that’s why I like it here. BHW occasionally has a gem, but nothing like we do.

Level 1 is kind of empty, but level 2 and 3 have just about anything you could want.

Be the change you want. Instead of complaining that there are no topics, start one, share a technique. Stop being cheap! There’s room for everyone to make money here and at BHW.

Personally I think they are just mad at the world because they are also complaining in other threads that have nothing to do with “clients”

6 Likes

Maybe you haven’t been doing this online stuff for very long (I have for about 4 years now) but I can say with complete honesty that the FASTEST way to earn money is to do work for other people (IE. SMM, Freelancing, etc.).

Even if someone were to create a guide about using Instagram as an email lead-generation source, for example, most people wouldn’t give it any attention, because with email marketing for instance, you can’t just send a couple of DMs and be making money after 1 month.

4 Likes

As someone who’s just a basic level 1 user I can tell you that all the information on here has been more useful than anything I’ve come across on bhw; in fact the only good articles I’ve found on bhw ironically are AMA’s from members of this forum. So please dont disrespect this great free platform so people who appreciate can enjoy it and all its amazing members and information

6 Likes

thanks john f kennedog :grin:

1 Like

People I came across on mpsocial are helpful and direct. They do what they can to help and give genuine advice

4 Likes

All I can say is that I love it here, so much less spam than on bhw…
Reading a thread on bhw is horrible, it takes 10 times longer to read than it should, cuz you have to read the same question like 20 times… seems like so many people on bhw just wanna be spoonfed lol instead of actually researching first…
Love the organization here and can’t wait till I’m finally lvl 2 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Even if 90% of the talk on here is client talk, you can still learn a ton of stuff on this forum. Its great.

4 Likes

Wait until we are lvl 2 bro haha… seems like that is where the magic happens lol :smiley:

4 Likes

I actually really like mpsocial over bhw, people here know their shit and in bhw there’s a lot of guys who have no idea what’s going on (some do but majority don’t). As it’s very oriented to IG and automation. And the client talk… I like it, there’s a reason I decided to go with it too. If you want to do churn and burn, I think there are better methods like day trading or similar.

3 Likes

Totally agree with you , also like the client management discussions here!

2 Likes

Looking at your 32.5k posts read and 576 days visited - ur opinion doesn’t seem so convincing to me…

2 Likes

There’s more CPA etc inside. The problem isn’t about client talk, it’s that no one wants to share their hard earned secrets for black hat methods. When something works for you, as soon as you divulge everyone copies verbatim and takes it for themselves. Now the method isn’t as effective. You can still have those topics.

8 Likes

how do you find the time to reply on all the topics, crazy haha…