Personal FB Account disabled because of copyright claim, How to recover?

My personal FB account (7 years old) got disabled because I got some copyright claims for a video that i put on one of my Fanpages. The fanpage is still live, but I lost my personal FB account.

This was my personal accout and I want to recover it because it’s connected with my FB ads account. Does anyone have any tips how to recover this account?

2 Likes

When you try to login to the account, isn’t there a link you can fill a form or something like that?

Sorry to hear. I don’t really have any advice for you, but that sounds a bit disheartening so I feel for you :-\ Hope it gets sorted out

The link goes to a page that give more information about Facebook Copyright policy and no option to defend my case. On that page FB says:

_“Facebook is not in a position to adjudicate disputes between third parties. If you believe these reports are not being made in good faith or are inaccurate, we suggest you or your legal counsel contact the complaining party to discuss this further.”

Are there any other contact pages I can use?

same problem, 5years old account
please help

1 Like

5 years old account , i need it back at any cost :’(

“Facebook is not in a position to adjudicate disputes between third parties. If you believe these reports are not being made in good faith or are inaccurate, we suggest you or your legal counsel contact the complaining party to discuss this further.”

same is my problem, Accordingly to Facebook mail " your account has been disabled and you are no longer permitted to use Facebook"

same problem, 10years old account
please help

I’ll give an update about this as I started the post. So basically if your account gets disabled due to copyright claims you won’t be able to recover the account, even if you get the claim disputed, you still lost your account.

So the only solution you have is to create a new account. My advice is to use more then just 1 account and to use a dummy account to post content that could be copyright sensitive. If you get a copyright claim, then you at least won’t lose your main account.

Sir my personal Facebook account has desibal . can I help me

Massage me i will fix it

Inbox me i can easyly help you

Yes i can help you please massage me toolssoftware49@gmail.com
In this gmail