Phone verification limits?

Hi,

I recently started experiencing issues with online PV services so I decided to buy a shit ton of real sim cards to verify my accounts. At first, everything went well. But since IG is a bitch and I’m experiencing PVs more often on new accs (actions = 1-5 follows/day) I have started to run into some problems.

I’m using 1 number for 2 accs. After the 3rd or 4th PV on the same number I just stop receiving a code for that account. Does anyone have any experience with this? Are there potentially PV limits in place?

If anyone knows anything please share it. Thanks :slight_smile:

Most of the people here just use 1 number for 1 account to avoid PV issues.

2 Likes

In short you can only use a phone number for two accounts. I’ve already expressed it.

Its not the phone number

Giving that a shot now :slight_smile:

Exactly what I did. But I’m gonna try 1:1 for now.

What is it then?

I’ve had this happen a few times and I let the account sit for a week then try again and the code was sent.

Hello @Grummel1

Over the last 9 days I was asked to phone verify my accounts.
Since IG allow me to use the same phone number 2-3max times, I was forced to find more than 10 phone numbers to verify all 7 accounts.

My main problem here is that for some of my accounts IG keeps on asking for phone verification again and again. It is getting really frustrating.

So far, I was using automation tool (Jarvee) and I was probably flagged because I was running 7 accounts via the same IP (for over 4 months now) … Yep, I didn’t do enough research before I start.

My questions is the following.

1. Why does Instagram keep on asking for PV on the same account(s) again and again?
  2. Is it normal that IG forces me to give a different phone number everytime that it asks for phone verification on the same account?

I am asking this here because I assume that you have experienced something similar.
Thank you in advance

2 Likes
  1. no idea. I never found a solution apart from letting them rest for a while - didn’t work for most accs tho

I think it comes down to the trust score - after creating accs differently and a 1:1 ratio for numbers I never had the issue again.

1. no, never had that before…

RE:

1. Why does Instagram keep on asking for PV on the same account(s) again and again?
    This could be a number of issues. What kind of proxies are you using? How many actions per hour are you doing? Is the account being used in multiple distant locations at the same time?
  2. Is it normal that IG forces me to give a different phone number everytime that it asks for phone verification on the same account?
    No, this is not normal.
1 Like

Am using one SIM for 1 acc. No problems so far, even after 5+ PVs I had on some ipv6 prx.

3 Likes

Hey I am getting pv’s at exactly the same time on many of my accounts… Do you have any experience with this? Is there any way to resolve this or should I just delete the accs, since it seems that IG somehow linked them together…

Getting many PVs at the same time can have the following causes:

• you have several accs on one proxy (especially fatal on datacenter proxies)
  • you use cheap/low quality proxies - even if you use 1:1 proxy the subnet behind your proxies could be same
  • you post same content on the affected accounts at roughly the same time or you do not have enough variations in caption
  • you have too agressive actions in general

Yeah, a lot of potential reasons. Only through testing you find out. Safest way is running up to 5 accs on your mobile phone. If even that gives you issues, your home residential ip is flagged or you have dirty content.

thank you, bookmarked this, hm yeah will have to test so I know what the issue is haha…
But many thanks :wink:

Hi guys, I know this is an old topic. However I’ve been researching and implementing a lot the last few weeks to find a way out of the PV loop by IG. Here are a few tips that helped me get my 20 accounts out of the verification loop.

It all comes down to increase your trust score (some say it’s a myth, some don’t, for a lack of a better word we will use trust score), I do believe that IG places red flags at your account when there is suspicious or non human behaviour/activities done on it. I’ve followed the steps outlined below to get rid of the PV loop once and for all:

1. Exclusively use your mobile proxy and Stop posting content (IG considers your content at the moment as spam/unsafe hence the PV or automated deletion of posted content)
  2. Setup auto like at 1-10 actions an hour with a maximum of anywhere between 25-50 a day. Target your feed, explore page and a few hashtags (top post only).
  3. Setup story viewer of your own followings. Again 1-10 actions an hour with a maximum of anywhere between 25-50 a day.
  4. After a few days you might want to throw in the option to save post and like comments on your own feed, explore and hashtags (top post).
  5. After a week of doing steps 1-4 you can start adding a story post a day to your page.
  6. PV’s should be gone by now, however your trust score is still not where it needs to be. Give it time and repeat the steps below, mix it up increase/descrease settings or turn the tools on/off to keep it as human as possible. You’re able to start posting once every other day orso which you can increase to everyday or multiple times a day over the timespan of a month or 2.

Let me know if this helps, or if you guys have any additional tips to improve these steps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

its not the phone # btw im using my personel # for more than 5 accounts and everything’s good

just wanna tell you keep those real cards active top up them each 3 month just to no end up locked up with a dead number