Photography DM Groups 2018

Hi guys, I’m creating a number of DM groups specifically for photographers. If you’re reading this post then you will know that the aim of these groups is to allow us grow our accounts organically and beat the Instagram algorithm. There will be groups for accounts with

- 2K+ Followers
- 10k+ Followers
- 50k+ Followers
- 100k+ Followers

To join, PM me your IG handle and your follower count in the format @handle - FollowerCount. Happy New Year and I look forward to growing with you all in 2018.

4 Likes

@kimithephotog - 2500

1 Like

Please don’t post your usernames in public, @JustinJ change this:

as Adnan said: I highly suggest not to post your IG usernames here since OP posted in public forum. Better use PM if interested.

4 Likes

I’m interested. Got a 29.6K account. PM me

1 Like

I am interested, have a portrait account at almost 6k :grinning:

Alright, PM me your handle.

I have no clue how to PM someone and can’t find anything on the site that tells me how, but I’m down. I have 10k+ followers. PM me I guess?

@rbennett0721 You have search box also, type whatever you like and you will find your answer!
Untitled9

Hello there, @photographygsf 2.5k

I would like to join, but I cannot message yet.

I read recent news that Instagram updated its algorithms to shadow ban those using comment groups or pods, I have been away for a long while so I need to get up to speed on this.

Meanwhile I’m keen to participate

@portraitphotography is my handle here

I have one 30k account and multiple 10k accounts

I have a 30k+ account and 190k+ account, I can’t seem to DM you as I am new.
So please DM me and ill respond.

Hiii @pettramatias 18k

This thread has been closed because it does not meet the “quality standards”. If you think the judgement is unfair or we did a mistake , please PM me (@HenryCooper) , staff or any other member with a Leader badge ( https://mpsocial.com/badges/4/leader ) , so we can review your engagement group . This has been done because of the recent wave of engagement threads that don’t even respond to people asking them to join or don’t meet any of the requirements a normal and healthy engagement group should have .

(Spam protection avoidance 2)

2 Likes