PHP cloaker for IG crawlers?

What I noticed with my client accounts is; if (not many) the account received a PV i would check through any browser to see if the client had completed the check (account was active) if they had i would set the account to valid in MP! (this did not work with EV the client has to accept the login still!)

No secret, i`ve shared it on here!

https://mpsocial.com/t/waves-of-bans-and-pvs/45094/148

@dimitri i can help you on this, previous week i had a large PV wave, when i started pv process i got same result as you. “When verifying with the suggested already connected phone number everything went ok but When verifying with another number, not the one already connected with the account and suggested by IG, all accounts received a ban instantly.” as a result of this three account got ban. after ban i realized that if instagram suggest previous number in pv screen and as long as i erase these number and write a new number instagram will ban this account. instagram dont even check what kind of number you write. after that i got a solution. in this time if a pv screen came with suggested number, i requested for code although i did not had the sim. after requesting code wait like 30 sec after that click in Go Back Button and there you can put a new number to pv and save your account.

2 Likes

Somewhat unrelated but I’ve worked with PHP since I was a teenager and I believe there’s far more superior scripting languages for something like this. PHP works best in conjunction with a MySQL database. This might be possible with other scripting languages, and easier to code using them. PHP is more of a server sided language while JS and other languages are front end languages. No reason to use a server sided language for all this. It would be excessive work for what you’re trying to accomplish imo. I’d suggest checking fiverr for a script programmer.

Hi! This is not so much about which language to use, but more about what to check for? IP’s? User agents? If you know what to check for, you can decide later which language is best.

Advertsafe gives an index.php, it communicates with the Advertsafe server, and based on that you are redirected, or not. If I look quickly at the Advertsafe code it makes decisions based on headers. It sends the headers to Advertsafe, Advertsafe sends something back, a yes or no, and after that the user is redirected, or not.

What they check at the Advertsafe server and how the decision is made is not clear to me. It is ofcourse possible to check the useragent for the word “Facebook” but is it really that simple? I expect more for $50 a month.

2 Likes

Well a simple way to do this with PHP would be to use an if or if else statement. So for if you check the user agent and if it equals anything that you would deem to be a human, show them a page. Then for the else check the user agent for a bot and display the page you want. It’s super simple to code with PHP, but I still think it’s an inferior language for what your goal is. The entire script is basically just an if else statement with different HTML displayed for if and else.

$_SERVER [‘HTTP_USER_AGENT’]; is what you’re looking to compare in the if else statement.

In short, it’s super simple. Very beginner PHP and you’re being ripped off.

1 Like

You do not have to explain PHP or if/else statements to a computer programmer :wink:

But only checking the http headers and asking $50 a month for that seems ehhh…

It is also not very reliable. It is not that hard for Facebook to change the user agent of their crawler.

3 Likes

Either crawlers are very complex or the guys selling are making a killing.
SEO cloaker and all that stuff can go for more than 1k per month lol

2 Likes