This is my first topic on mpsocial so hopefully it is not too spammy/bad.
Examples of smma companies, some good, some bad:
All of these businesses seem to do basic Instagram automation and sell their service for between 50 to 500 dollars. After looking at all of these I’ve decided that kicksta seems the most reputable, they have a clean website and have made high-quality videos of testimonials and have an easy to understand video about how their service works. However, they claim to like around 1000 posts a day which I don’t see how that’s possible considering Instagrams recent crackdown on bots.
Anyways hers my plan for making my SMMA, any suggestions?
1. make 500 slave accounts, Proxies will probably cost around 1000 a month.
2. Use the slaves to grow a mother account. This account will represent the company. All of the social media marketing agencies that I’ve seen only have at most 20k followers, I think I should get a least 100k, to prove that the methods that my smma will use work. If each slave dose 45 DMS a day and 150-180 follows a day, plus some likes, I think each account could send at least 10 people to follow the mother account (is this realistic?). 100,000 / 500 * 10 = 20 days of growing the main company account before it gets to 100k.
3. After I grow the main company account ill start advertising the smma via Instagram dm’s to companies. 500 * 45 = 22,500 dms a day to Instagram business accounts. The dms will say something about how their accounts have a lot more potential and then ultimately direct them to the main account. I’ll set up the slave accounts to look like personal accounts. Maybe the dms will say something like “love your content, you guys deserve more followers. I heard from a friend who has over 100k followers on Instagram that he used [my smma] to grow that big. Want me to tell you what the companies called?” If they reply then ill follow up with a second dm saying “check out @mainaccount”. Directing them to the main account instead of just sending the link straight to the website will probably show the customer that the company has a lot of followers (social proof), and will probably help not to get the link banned.
4. make three packages on my website, probably one that cost around 60/month, 100/month, 250/month each with better/more automations. likes, follows, unfollows, block fake users, targeting by location and gender, dm new followers.
5. make high-quality videos about how everything works and testimonials
6. Make a good refferal program
7. Once I start making money, I will then pay for other types of ads like youtube influencer promotions.
Dm 22,000 accounts a day:
50% open the dm - 11,000
10% respond - 1,100
about 50% go to the main Instagram account from the second dm - 500
.1% sign up - one sale every 4 days
in one year ill have maybe 80 clients
Any thoughts on this plan? and sorry for any spelling errors.