Please DO NOT open more follow block threads

In times of change, the forum gets flooded with new people who are eager to share their 2 cents on the current situation.

As valued as those opinions are - do not put them in a new thread, but add them to the already existing ones.

Regarding the current state of Follow Blocks in particular:

If you discover something truly revolutionary, of course, open a new thread. But if you want to share your opinions and join the discussion, use the above.

Let’s not get lost in more threads.

And yes, I realize the irony of me opening a new thread to stop new threads :wink:

14 Likes

Oh, so sad.
I was brainstorming some New HeadLines.

7 Likes

Waiting for the one to come with something revolutionary…

1 Like

Let me know if you need a bot to auto generate headlines. We can split test what works best together and analyze which topics get closed. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

And who gets banned the fastest :wink:

3 Likes

MPSocial would never ban us! It needs us to keep the whole ecosystem running! I mean, imagine what they would have to tell their shareholders in their next quarterly financials report if half of their user base just went missing? Besides, 75% of MPSocial’s content is just ripped and reposted content by people trying to build their own brand here.

No… MPSocial is fully aware of us, and they accept it. They only make it harder and harder so the strongest spammers survive.

How’s that?

EDIT: It’s been brought to my attention that some may not realize I was being sarcastic here…

11 Likes

Status: MojoJojo looking for the ban hammer for all of those who liked the above post :wink:

With great power comes great abuse of it for those who don’t agree with you.

In all seriousness though, free speach is everyone’s right, but I m tired of locking threads about “has anyone else been follow blocked… I have for X of my accounts…”.

Search first, post only if needed.

5 Likes